Quantcast

Just posted this in the Irish Times

Mr D Akenhead 7 minutes ago

Why, for all that's Holy? Why part? In Unity lies strength! Come on, Ireland, you are our neighbour. Love us! Join us, and retain your sovereignty. Make Ireland whole again! That is the message we in Scotland, those of us who value the Union for the most part, wish to convey to Westminster. So should you! Akenhead

Re: Just posted this in the Irish Times

David

I would back your comments wholeheartedly but only if it is a renewed Federal Union

There is growing calls for federal UK in wake of Brexit vote.

In my opinion it is the only way forward as a United Kingdom of four equal partners, if this was to be achieved I believe that southern Ireland would most likely be a more willing partner.

The1707 Union has seen its day we need to renew a more equal and unified country because as we are we are fracturing and splitting at the seems.

A federal UK will eliminate the thought of three smaller nations being dragged along in the wake of the larger nation namely England.

I hope any off our regular contributors to the forum well post their views forward for a United four nations under a Federal system.

Your opinions matter

Re: Just posted this in the Irish Times

Maybe eventually, but Rome wasn't built in a day! I think my interim solution will have more universal appeal!