Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

123

Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

An unarmed off duty soldier was run down by a car driven by two Muslims, after running over the soldier the two Muslims ran back and started hacking him to pieces with knives and a meat clever and screaming out the Arabic words meaning God is Great in celebration of their victory.

Enoch Powell said many years ago that there would be Rivers of Blood it seems that his much criticised prophecy has now come to pass.

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

Hell! my ex and kids live in Lewisham...

I hope they catch the scum...
David A
Kathleen Mcgurk Kathleen Mcgurk

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

Mr David Cameron has said that this is a terrorist attack. It is more than that it is a racist anti Christian attack on a poor defenceless white man in his own country.  The Muslim council has just released a statement saying "let the police do there duty with out speculation...well I might speculate that 2 people hacked a British armed forces man ,s head off, and they where shouting aliah is god. Well I might speculate that these where Muslim, and that the dead man was a British soldier going on his way unarmed, in his own country, so why does,nt the Muslim council do something about these hate preachers in there mosques , and not just only worrying about members of there own faith. What about us....and our,s ....or call me dave are we all swivel eyed loonies for thing this.... Come the election ..UKIP for me now...and everyone I know.    Even millaband has shouted from the roof tops about this, but it was his party,s opened doored immigration policies which mandelson has even confirmed has got us into this position, and got us into a war which was illegal . We the British was not asked if we wanted this...so call me dave this is was a terrorist attack but also a racist attack too.
Jenlo Jenlo

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

Kathleen,
WE ALL KNOW it is a racist and or Christian attack.
However our police and judicial system doesn't recognise these crimes, unless the assailant is a WHITE BRITISH person attacking a black muslim.

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

Yes David the police shot and wounded them both, one is critical, one of them was a very tall negro with a strong London accent(probably 2nd generation African Muslim or a Carribean convert) was the one who was holding a large knife and the cleaver in his blood stained hands and clothes is I presume the one who beheaded the soldier.

Islam and its followers breed hate and intolerance, it is subversive, seeking to undermine any non Islamic society and culture, it views non believers as lesser beings, Islam is a cancer and like any threat it needs to be excised or else the prognosis is terminal.

The blame for the presence of this cancer in our society must fall upon the Labour party, however it predates Blair & Brown, it even predates Wilson & Callaghan, the blame must reside with Clement Attley and the introduction of the British Nationalities Act, it was this legislation that opened the doors and signalled the end of the British way of life.

a patriot a patriot

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

and how long before we finally retaliate , this is a bloodbath just waiting to happen

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

Yes it is time our politicians really did listen instead of just paying lip service to the electorate with regards to immigration. As has been said, terrorist attack or not it is also a racist attack on the white christian people of this Country. As I said on another thread recently, once upon a time this Country was known to be, if not the safest, then one of the safest in the world. Now through the incompetence and arrogance of
successive governments people in our streets and in their own homes are subjected to sickening violence on a daily basis. As one of the attackers said to viewers on television "it won't be your politicians that suffer, it will be you". We are becoming just like a third world country!

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

It is obvious that these Islamic murderer's have been radicalised in the UK.

It is the responsibility of the Muslim society in the UK to prevent this radicalization from taking over the running of mosques and warping the minds of young Mulems.

However despite the condemnation's that are coming from the Islamic community regarding this hate attack against a member of the British armed forces which is in fact an attack against everything British, our society, our beliefs, and our way of life which highlights the fact that despite the willingness of the Muslim community to live in our country, to enjoy all of the personal freedoms and benefits that go with residence in a developed 1st world nation, the radicalization continues unabated.

They consistently reject our way of life, our freedoms, our religious background which has shaped our culture as a direct consequence of their corrupt and hateful religion. Since it seems the two cultures are plainly incompatible it is the duty of our Government to protect the indigenous British people from the ever increasing threat that Islam poses to our nation.

I used to be a moderate, willing to enter into dialogue with people from foreign cultures because I believed that through conversation we build bridges and remove barriers, however this is not possible with Muslims since they are indoctrinated with their polarised religious beliefs from birth which teaches them that they alone have the true message from God.

Their religion condemes Christians and Jews as heretical misinterpreters of Gods message, they condemned Hindus as idolaters and view western women and girls as immoral and akin to prostitutes and available to be abused.

If they were to have the courage to question their faith they would soon see the paradoxical anomalies and obvious literary inventions in their own Islamic teachings that only someone with a very low intellect would accept them as fact.

julia down julia down

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

the time has come for the government to look after the interests of the British Taxpayer and realise that Muslim extremists are a real threat to the safety of those who are and always have been British.  They need to freeze immediately the immigration of people from Islamic Countries for the forseeable future to safeguard against this happening again.  The people concerned need to be dealt with at their expense and the expense of their families, assets frozen and passed on to the family of the victim.  Young Male extremists represent a matter of national security.  Therefore freezing immigration may help matters to a degree.  i think we should also look at banning public displays of the Islamic religion.  Britain is and always will be predominantly christian in its beliefs.  We have accommodated the needs of others for too long and now is the time to get strict.  Leave Europe, freeze Islamic religion and for gods sake start to look after the British People who deserve it.

For the Mayor of London to say that its unfair to blame Islam is short sighted beyond belief.  The Murderers were quoting Islamic phrases.  Im completely fed up of hearing this.

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

Boris has just dropped in my estimation...

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

David A

It seems that I was right, the two murderer's are British born second generation Nigerians who have converted to the corrupt Wahabi form of Islam, which preaches the justified killing to those who refuse  to accept the wahabi absolute adherence interpretation of Allah's instructions, that includes Jews, Christians, Apostates and what they call pagans like Hindu's' Sykhs and Buddhists.

Wahabism is the system of Islamic governance used in Saudi Arabia ever since the alliance of the Said family with MuHammed Wahabi in the 1700's and is the inspiration for Islamic fundamentalism around the world.
dave 1 dave 1

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

David cameron said that our soldiers are in Afganistan to help keep our people safe here in Britain.Is this brutal murder,decapitating a British soldier,is that what he calls safe.Our troops have been sacrificing their lives for far too long,not to keep us safe at home,but to improve the lives of muslims in Afganistan,which will only revert to what it was,before we came to their Country,once we leave.If a Muslim had been murdered,in this brutal way,on our streets of London,they would have rioted on the streets.I believe there will be a number of celebrations going on in Muslim households for this successful terrorist and racial attack.

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

I would also like to add my condemnation to these dreadful events by these "Barbaric" and "Mindless" Morons.

I agree with all comments made above.

I would add that it is totally and utterly "Inadequate" for some Muslim leaders to pop their heads out the sand and make "sound bites" about condemnation of this horrific event.

The rivers of blood speech by Enoch Powell has started and our politicians are already out in force protecting the Muslim communities and I appreciate not all Muslims are evil but they are some amongst them and the good ones are not doing anything like enough to report what is going on within their mosques and communities.

The rivers of blood speech did not mean that only British/Christian blood should be spilt, if there is nothing done I fear there will be reprisal attacks on the Muslims........ It is inevitable that if our governments do not do enough then there are a growing number who are and will be prepared to strike back.

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

In this Country it is the majority that suffer as a result of the sins of the minority. Therefore all Islamic mosques should now be closed, if their leaders will not sort out those who teach hatred of this country, it's culture and it's religion. The government should make it it's business to find out exactly what goes on in these places.Time for another Reformation!

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

The attacker filmed by passers by ranting against the British Government and our armed forces in order to justify his actions in the barbaric killing of a defenceless young English man on the streets of London, was in fact paraphrasing the words of the Islamist preacher of hate who had over a number of years brainwashed this young man until he reached the point where he would consider such actions morally correct.

That man was Omar Bakri a Syrian Islamist who when told of the 9/11 attack on the twin towers of the world trade centre rejoiced that Islam had attacked the very symbol of America, and when the Madrid train bombing took place he was quoted saying "What happened in Madrid is all revenge. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, life for life."

I think this proves that the Woolwich attack was inspired by a desire to conform to Bakri's Islamist teachings of hate for all things non Islamic, and is therefore a very real terrorist attack that typifies the operational practices of Islamic fundamentist groups where the young are brainwashed into acceptance of self sacrifice in order to kill the enemy and make a propaganda statement through their own death without endangering the ringleaders of their group who remain safely in the shadows.

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

Astute observation, John - we need to root out these bastards who would use a religion to try to justify their actions, both the instigators as well as the performers. I have news for them, hell will eat the livers of these young Prometheuses for eternity...

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

I want to state for the record that my following comments.......

Are not in anyway justifying or condoning the actions off these two men!

When it was said from one of the two men who committed this heinous murder yesterday, that British foreign policy was part of the reason along with the killing of Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq........

I am inclined to ask why we need a foreign policy other than it is justification to interfere in other countries affairs and justify sending troops to bring down a regime or dictator we don't particularly like, such as the most recent......

Syria president, Bashar al-Assad

Libya Muammar Gaddafi

We didn't like the action of Robert Mugabe, I take it we have the same foreign policy with that country yet we never intervened in his mass murder.

This has made me question whether having a foreign policy that allows us to going into countries killing the country men and women and children......... Is this recruiting these people who are going to extreme measures to seek their retribution.

I think if any country were to use their foreign policies to justify sending troops into the UK killing our men and women and children, would we not want to seek retribution and was that not precisely what Blair and Bush did after the 9/11 attacks.

Didn't they seek retribution for 9/11 so my question is simply about ...... Our foreign polices and why we see ourselves as being in the right to depose leaders in other countries that we find unpalatable and why should we not expect these extremists to seek what "they" see as their retribution?

I have raised this point to get opinions and not a torrent of abuse, I am merely trying to understand why we send troops in to kill and depose leaders we find unpalatable and then not expect the wrath from people from these countries we go killing men, women and children....... I know if any country attached my family or countrymen, women and children I would be out their fighting with all my might.

I look forward to others comment but not abuse, as I said at the beginning I am not seeking to justify but to understand something I can't get my head around.

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

Peter C,

The British Government will not and in fact as things stand today with the reductions in the professional Armed forces could not intervene in the civil war in Syria, If the UK were to intervene to effect regime change what or who would we replace the Assad regime with?

The rebel forces do not have a single structure, rather it is made up of an ad hoc coalition of disparate groups all with separate agendas, from a religious point there are Sunni and Shia factions who traditionally hate each other, politically there are Kurds from the PKK in Turkey and Mudjahadeen from Lebanon some of whom are fighting against Assad and others who are supporting him, there are reports that Chechen fighters are also active in the North, there are also many All Qaeda fighters moving across the border from Iraq. once Assad is removed I believe a second much more destructive civil war will ensue and if any non Muslim forces are in that country as peace keepers they will then become the target.

As for Mugabe and Zimbabwe, the answer to the question of why there has been no involvement of UK forces or for that matter any other UN forces is simply economics, Zimbabwe was the former bread basket of Africa with some of the most fertile soil in the world, but no oil or gas, no gold or diamonds and no uranium so there was nothing for the west to exploit.

If the US & the UK really wanted to wage war on terrorism they should have deposed the Saud family in Saudi as they practice the Wahabi brand of Islam which seeks to revert Islam back to the 7th Century version as imposed by Abu Bakir after the death of MuHammed

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

John K,

I appreciate your reply and I agree with all you wrote here, however, my question still remains about "Foreign Policy" what is it's  use other than possible trade with other countries.

Yet time and time again we hear about our foreign policies being used to depose "certain" leaders we in the west find unpalatable, which must surely recruit and indeed radicalise people of the likes that committed this barbaric attack on the streets here in the UK.

So while there is so much speculation on how, where, who radicalised these vile perpetrators of this young man's life, should we not also look at our political parties foreign policies which just may be as these attackers said our politicians foreign policies that are radicalising people like them.

Re: Islamic horror attack on British Soldier in SE London

Peter C

In the end it all comes down to politics and alliance's, the larger partner in any alliance calls the shots and the smaller partner is forced to go along with the foreign policies of their larger Ally in order to preserve both the actual and perceived benefits that accrue to the vassal from the continuation of the arrangement, these may be the diplomatic power of the larger partner, economic benefits of trade agreements with the larger partner or Military protection of the larger partner or a mixture of all three. There is always a price to pay in such arrangement's.

This has always been the case throughout history, for example Alexander King of the Scots ( not all of Scotland) accepted the status of a vassal King subservient to the English child King Henry.
123