Is Brexit really going to happen?

dave 1 dave 1

Is Brexit really going to happen?

I think it isn't,or should I say not the Brexit that the majority of the British people voted for.I think none of the MP,s truly want to get on with Brexit,because they do not want Brexit to happen.My opinion is that we have no MP,s that honestly care about the CITIZEN'S of this Country.They care about their own selves and getting the best positions of power for themselves.We had a Democratic vote almost a year ago on Brexit and we are no further down the line as we have now got the in fighting.The Media as got it's own agenda of pushing for the Labour Party as it was so obvious in the run up to the General Election and even now after the Election.They create News rather than report News.It is making a farce of the whole Democratic process.