Immigration

12345

Re: Immigration

Barry you've lost me I'm afraid
pearl chapman pearl chapman

Re: Immigration/ benefit scroungers

 What is this country  doing come on David Cameron stop benefits to immigrants AND STOP PAYING £26000 POUND  out to people they should get a job i am a pensioner  how i would like that amount to live on after all i paid a stamp from the age of 15 and stopped work at 72 years we have to live on  £ 11000 me and my husband and payed our taxes  for 58 years  offer 3 jobs dont except  one they should stop all benefits  this country has become a sucker for scroungers.
steven steven

Re: Immigration

david camerond should close the gates on all foreigners....the uk is over populated
coursing the people that rightly live here : lack of jobs, housing and society to break down. get them all out of here. give us our country back

Re: Immigration

Re: Immigration

Re: Immigration

Hi Steven,

This thread has been running for over one year now during which time this Government has done precisely nothing about immigration. Net figures continue to rise and yesterday it was reported that around 50,000 foreign students have obtained visas fraudulently, with the purpose of working illegally in this country.

Like you I am of the opinion that immigration should be halted completely for a least a period of 5 years in order that an entirely new and coherent immigration policiy be bought in with proper tracking facilities for temporary visa holders and stricter criteria for immigrants whobreak the law i.e. a binding contract that enables the Government to send them back where they came from, despite the EU.

We are being bled dry and with a Government that also is determined to widen even further the gap between the haves and have nots, we are heading for the proverbial plughole.

Re: Immigration

Couldn't agree with you, Oracle,  Steven, Rookery, Peter and John, more.
 Things are getting pretty desperate out there, Mr Cameron, and you need to do something about it before, as someone said, we all disappear down the proverbial plughole... moratorium on immigration now! NO MORE ROOM AT THE INN!!!!!!!!

Re: Immigration

If the Church of England elects a fundamentalist Christian in Sentamu as the next Archbishop of Canterbury, I and millions like me, will desert this institution - have you any idea of the genocidal retribution being endured by gay men and women in his own country and others in countries like Nigeria where our "faith" is being abused to justify untold suffering? Christ would not approve.
David A
Harold Bastow Harold Bastow

Re: Immigration

 Re The ORACLE.
Yes I agree about the words of Enoch Powell,but dont let us give him all the credit.Most of the free thinking population of our country think now and have always thought the way of Enoch Powell.We are already trapped.Would any one like to visit a islamic country and try to live there as they do in the United Kingdom.No chance.If Islam is thier the way of life why do they spread thierselves around the Christian Countries simply to try eventually to force thier religion on ourselves.Unlike chritianity which is a voluntary faith,Islam is far from it.It as been said before and as a senior I find it true,that it is getting scary to speak our minds.We have a lot worse to come,and without a goverment that realises what is happening instead of closing thier eyes to it we are in for big trouble.I think we have shown anougth generosity to the world.Even America doubts our ability to control who lives here.

Re: Immigration

Not all forms of christianity are as open minded as you assume, children born into Roman Catholic, 7 day adventist and jehovah witness families have for most part no say in their religious upbringing.

However I have to agree that Islam, a religion fraught with dubious claims to its historical lineage and constructed by an inventive cobbling together of Judaism and Christianity,this was achieved by means of excessive jounalistic licence, it is gradually seeking to erode the basis of western culture and the British way of life by means of emphasising the worst elements of our culture while claiming the moral high ground for the regimented islammic way of life.
That conveniently omits the fact that Islam promotes the practice of female genital mutilation usually without anaesthetics or medical training on their own female children in the UK normally before puberty, that Islammic men form the hard core of group sexual exploiters(serial peadophiles) in the UK targeting mostly young vulnerable white girls who they consider as immoral children of unbelievers.
They have achieved this by enlisting the aid of white christian/atheist do-gooders who answer any adverse comments against this invading culture by invoking anti-social legislation such as the race relations act and the human rights act against the majority, in favour of this perverted minority.
henroski henroski

Re: Immigration

The world has become a global village, immigration has contributed in no small amount to the building and the development of UK. The more foreigners are chased away, the more bankrupt Uk becomes that is the bitter truth the leaders will never say.

Soon and very soon, all borders worldwide will be destroyed anyone can go wherever they like without any border control, in the past UK used to deport its own citizens to Australia when they commit serious offence

We must wake up to changes and reality  in the global world order, the world is becoming a village, UK cannot pretend to be in isolation, all the benefit  UK stand to get while in EU and properly integrated into the world is far more than been  isolated

Foreigners do not get much benefit as the citizens are made to believe and not all rights are given to immigrants, Labour party built UK through the sweat of immigrants very soon Conservative will wreck the whole thing. All foreign student are going to the US now, while UK is loosing several millions of pounds due to this unplanned tactics and many other revenues

walshbouchard walshbouchard

Re: Immigration

Yeah right

with white flight of 60,000 a year to Australia and 47% of Pakistani immigrants unemployed , coupled with rising crime among ethnic minorities you are welcome to the country which will be a third world ghetto in around 50 years
[...]

http://have-your-say.915577.n3.nabble.com/Has-David-Cameron-gone-far-enough-on-Immigration-tp2467319p4029362.html
To unsubscribe from Has David Cameron gone far enough on Immigration?, click here.
NAML

Re: Immigration

Sign of things to come with another Labour government! Tory UKIP alliance our only hope now, or Britain can kiss goodbye to any dreams of independence and welcome more and more of the ravening hordes to pillage and rape my homeland with impunity.

Re: Immigration

Re: Immigration

I never thought we two would be on the same side! Says a lot for both of us, I reckon!

Re: Immigration

Re: Immigration

Re: Immigration

Slough Borough Council have used an airborne observation system to uncover Beds in Sheds used by criminal landlords to house illegal immigrants, the Council claim a huge success as the system has identified 6,350 such illegal dwellings in sheds garages and out buildings some of which even appear to house parents and children.

bearing in mind that Slough is just one town out of thousands in England alone and the possible numbers are truly staggering. The most worrying point of all this is that the Government  has no idea how many illegals are in the country, and there are some Ministers calling for an amnesty for illegals so that they can stay in the UK safe from arrest and deportation, presumably working on the dubious idea that once legalised these people will obtain work and pay tax and NI,

No chance!

Re: Immigration

Amnesty, be blowed! It's time to root out the rats in the form of these unscrupulous landlords as well as the unfortunates (caveat emptor, I believe in, and people are responsible for their own mess if they ignore this advice) and send them all packing! This burden on Britain is becoming more intolerable by the day and is a threat to everyone in our beautiful island home!

Reminds me of Betjeman - Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough!

Whole of Britain needs a friendly bomb to wake her up out of her complacency! And first step must be removal from the EU !
David A
henroski henroski

Re: Immigration

Every problems in UK is attributed to immigration, even the cause of people going to hell for racism will soon be heaped on illegal immigration

Every country in the whole world now faces migration challenges

The number of Briton in South Africa, Australia and Nigeria exploring oil for gas  and Cocoa for your chocolate or do u think Cocoa grow in UK and Cotton

The world is interdependent enclave, UK cannot pretend to be an Island, and no city has burst open due to migration ever in history

The Secret your government will never disclose to you is how much UK makes on foreign  student, Illegal immigrants who are so afraid to claim tax refund after working for years, and the total amount of trade volumes with financial aids gotten from the EU

If care is not taken Conservative Party will worsen the economy of UK beyond what Margret Thatcher did to UK economy while fighting senseless migration  before Labour open up the country opportunities through migration

Have u asked yourself how many Uk citizens are ready to work like slaves or illegal migrants that developed the Island since era of slave trade

Please avoid joining the struggle that kill the goose that lay the golden eggs, ensure your government work harder and not to be shifting all british blames to migration

12345