Immigration

12345

Re: Immigration

Deirdre Deirdre

Re: Immigration

I applaud David Cameron's speech today but words must be followed by action.  The mass immigration of recent years is of great concern to many of the population and the politicians have just not listened.  Immigration should be strictly controlled and we should only accept immigrants who are an asset to our country, ie decent, educated people who work and contribute towards our society and who will integrate into our society and speak our language.  We should not accept those who will not integrate and speak our language or who just wish to take advantage of our benefit system.  We should also not be accepting foreign criminals (we have enough of our own!).  And this should apply to immigrants from other EU states as well.  There are many decent and hardworking immigrants from other EU states, but there are also many who do not work and commit crimes in this country and this should be unacceptable.  We did not give our Government a mandate to give our country away and the huge amount of immigration over recent years has put massive pressures on our infrastructure, our education and our NHS.  We are an island and we are full and this needs to stop.  If the issue is not tackled quickly then I think the major parties will be in serious trouble at the next election as many of the populace consider giving minor parties like UKIP a chance.

Re: Immigration

UKDundee UKDundee

Re: Immigration

Hear Hear Deirdre

UKDundee UKDundee

Re: Immigration

Hi Ray
I am sorry to be the one to expose Julia Gillard however as a Australian and knowing Ms Gillard (not Personally) I found this pretty hard to beleve. I emailed my brother who still lives there for confirmation.

His response below,
Please look at http://www.hoax-slayer.com/howard-muslim-speech.shtml
for the truth on the so called Julia Gillard Immigration Speech...

From my Brother:
AS much as I would want to believe this, unfortunately it is NOT true
Julia is a Labor Prime Minister and is firmly in the give the muslims whatever they want camp – to get their votes and heaven forbid if we upset the UN (of which Kevin Rudd is a sycophant to).

She is the cretin giving the illegal boat people every damn thing they want – free medical free dental, etc, etc.
What about the Aussies!!???
Rookery Rookery

Re: Immigration

Dont care who made this speech - it was great and expresses my feelings exactly.
UKDundee UKDundee

Re: Immigration

I agree wish it were true and they had the intrigretiy  to follow through!

Re: Immigration

daniel makepeace daniel makepeace

Re: Immigration

England is hopelessly overpopulated already.  We have a Persons per Square Mile density now which is about 13 times that of the USA.  We dont have the resources to feed, cloth , educate, medically treat or otherwise look after the 54million people already in England now.  Nor the employment either.  This will mean leaving the EU , because free movement of people and labour is part of the deal.  It will mean armed guards at points of entry with permission to shoot anyone trying to get in illegally as they may well be terrorists.
It wont be nice . It wont be suit big business who like to exploit immigrant labour.
But the pressure will grow as the worlds population does likewise , 7 Billion and rising , mostly in places where they are desperate to get out of ....
Its time at least one party spoke the truth and acted on it.

Re: Immigration

I think you will find the population of this Country is more like 60+ million. That of course does not include all the illegals and the figures quoted with relation to those is questionable. Personally I don't think the government has any idea how many there are. The birth rate amongst immigrants is larger than that of the indigenous population so gradually we are becoming the minority. Mind you the one good thing about that it we may eventually get our Human Rights back.
brian Taylor brian Taylor

Re: Immigration

if this government WOULD GROW A PAIR OF BOLLOCKS and just send all back without question it would save a lot of people a lot of tax money which could be spent elsewhere in the uk . IE GET YOUR OWN HOUSE IN ORDER FINANCIALLY FIRST THEN TRY AND HELP OTHERS ,OTHERWISE YOU WILL DRAG US DOWN THE SAME. i send this as a self employed delivery driver who is now going bankrupt after 8 years due to your arse hole policies and the fuel charges. as a life long conservative voter i am now looking towards the bnp due to your own policies and mr Cameron's own crusade for the third world which is sending the uk there
John Tandy John Tandy

Re: Immigration

There are already 85 unoffical Sharia Councils operating within the UK, with the full knowledge and approval of the government. Whilst they have no offical powers, Muslims, particuarly women, who are perceived to be second class citizens in Islam due to their gender, may well be pressurised by their family, friends and local Islamic societies, to subject themselves to such unoffical courts, as opposed to the official law of this land, where women are not discriminated against in any way. As the white Christian husband of a Muslim woman, threatened with death and subjected to violence by my wifes extended islamic family due to our marriage whiost living abroad, i would never advocate any form of Sharia Law being recognised here in this country. Unlike the current Archbishop of Canterbury however, who actively praises it. Under Sharia Law. A Muslim man may marry outside of his religion without penalty, however should a Muslim woman do so, she is viewed as a 'de facto' apostate, the sentence for which is death. Hence the venom and violence which we endured due our interfaith marriage. Sharia Law must never ever be allowed to gain a foothold in this country. The 85 unoffical councils which currently operate here with full government approval, are the very thin edge of a very thick wedge.
Rookery Rookery

Re: Immigration

John, I fully agree with you and sympathise with your situation. I have written to Prime Ministers, both past and present on this subject and have received the usual waffly replies  "oh no, these Sharia courts dont hear anything important - just little matters like divorce, and any divorce has to be then be given the stamp in a normal court"  They dont seem to realise what pressure can be put on the woman from her family and community.      THESE COURTS SHOULD NOT EXIST You cannot have two types of judicial systems in the same country.

Re: Immigration

Re: Immigration

The difference is that Scottish Law is not based on a religion and as we have debated many times on this forum how religion is the cause of more evil in the world than anything else.

As you say Peter, Muslims who come to our Country should abide by our Laws and the Government has no right to allow Sharia Law any place in our Society.

The Archbishop of Canterbury should stick to his religion and keep out of politics and the law.
Ray Ray

Re: Immigration

we sould have more custom officers in france so EVER lorry can be checked, after a year or so the immigrats would learn they can't get in to Briton anf give up.
we need the same sort of laws they have in Australia

Re: Immigration

mick mick

Re: Immigration

what a lovely woman,,,IT JUST PROVES TO ME THAT CAMERON IS A MUSLEM AT HEART AS WE HAVE TO BOW AND SCRAPE TO THEM,,IF WE STOPPED BUYING THE WORLD WE WOULD BE ALL RIGHT,LETS KICK OUT ALL THE IMMIGRANTS AND GET BACK TO BEING BRITISH AND NOT      EUROPEAN,,WHAT CAMERON AND ALL THE OTHERS FORGET IS THIS IS OUR COUNTRY NOT THERES WE SHOULD SAY HOW ITS RUN,NOT LET THEM IN AND THEN THEY DO AS THEY PLEASE,,THROUGH ALL OF THIS WE ARE LOSING OUR FREEDOM IN ALL THINGS,,DONT FORGET WHAT THE POPES MATE SAID,WE ARE NOW A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND I CAN SEE WHAT HE MEANT BY THIS,,EVERYBODY COMES INTO THIS COUNTRY AND THEN TAKES OVER AND WE ARE LEFT WITH NOTHING,,WE ARE A MOANING LOT THESE DAYS BUT THEN WE HAVE A RIGHT TO BE,,WHAT WE NEED IN THIS COUNTRY NOW IS SOMEONE WITH SOME GUTS TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND GET RID OF ALL THE CRAP AND SEND THEM BACK NOT SAY WE CANT SEND YOU BACK BECAUSE OF YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS,,WHAT ABOUT OUR FIGHTS TO LIVE WITHOUT ALL THESE BEING LOOKED AFTER BETTER THAN US.PENSIONER GETS ABOUT £65 A WEEK ONE OF THESE COME INTO THE COUNTRY AND WE HOUSE THEM AND THEN GIVE THEM A SMALL FORTUNE TO LIVE ON,SOME GET £30,000 A YEAR WHERES THE JUSTICE IN THAT,,AND THEN THEY WONDER WHY THEY ARE RIOTING,,,,,,,,,PUT US BEFORE THEM,,,,,NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Immigration

I am incensed having read an article in the press today about a Somali asylum seeker and his family who have been allowed to move from a 6 bedroom house in Coventry at a cost of £1,000 per month where they have lived since arriving in the UK 3 years ago to another 6 bedroom property in West Hampstead at a cost of £8,000 per month in order to be closer to friends and relatives in the Capital! It was said that the couple have at least 8 children although the actual
number was not confirmed.

While British people are having their benefits cut, it's obviously OK for foreigners to increase theirs 8 fold. The man hasn't worked since he arrived here so why is it NECESSARY for the family to live in one of the most expensive areas of London?

No wonder this country is skint!

Barry Manelow Barry Manelow

Re: Immigration

"because God is part of our culture"

wow I wonder how many Australians actually do go to church
12345