Immigration

12345
Th4e Oracle Th4e Oracle

Immigration

I have yet to hear any definate intentions from this government about curbing immigration.
I am sure that there must be some MPs on both sides of the house,who feel the same as a
large proportion of the population, that immigration is out of control. In an attempt to
keep the subject a no go area by preventing people from speaking their views through fear
of being called racist, it seems even the representatives of the populous have been
silenced. Surely there are some amongst you who have the intelligence to see what is
happening and what the ultimate conclusion will be if action is not taken.

My own view is that immigration should be halted for a period of 5 years to enable
us to take stock of the situation. I don't believe that the Government has a clue exactly
how many non Brits there are in the country. The systems of keeping track are obviously
inadequate and the utterly ridiculous way of dealing with illegal immigrants by giving them
a piece of paper and telling them to report to Croydon just beggars belief. Do you honestly
believe they are not going to disappear as quickly as possible.

As most people know, student visa's are one of the most abused systems. The majority of the
colleges that are supposedly teaching them are companies set up by foreigners to beat the
immigration laws. I cannot understand why there is such a problem in tracking them down and
closing them. Even at Bona Fide Universities like my local one,they say foreign students
are happy to pay their first year's fees just to get into the country. Then somewhere along
the line they just disappear.When our own young people are denied places at university why
are so many places allocated to non Brits? I suspect money in the short term regardless of
the long term consequences.

Diversity is one thing, forced integration is something else. It isn't working. The country
is full of ghettos, added to which the lack of Governments protection of our own culture
is causing resentment on a large scale. Would English people be allowed to demonstrate in
these islamic countries as various groups do here? I doubt it. We are expected to abide by
the rules of their countries including dress codes and the same should apply here.

Let me be clear in that I have no dislike of any specific nationality, I just feel that
I am not living in my own Country anymore.
Rookery Rookery

Re: Immigration

I agree.    Lets hope that Mr.Cameron's speech today will help the situation with those that are already here.  The more that come in the bigger the burden on housing, schools, hospitals, transport etc.   These areas are already at breaking point in some areas.

Re: Immigration

rayhegarty7 rayhegarty7

Re: Immigration

Thank you so much for forwarding this e-mail. We could not agree more with every sentiment expressed. We wish no harm to anyone, however we are concerned that we are sleep walking into a disaster for our children's future if our Gov't does not stand up to the prospect of a Caliphate or the dreaded Sharia law  - perhaps allowed in predominantly Muslim areas - Birmingham / Luton / Leeds / London/etc etc.  Every time a Mosque is built it is seen as a victory and part of their colonisation programme. It is heartening to read that in Switzerland the population were able to vote and took the view that no further mosques would be allowed to be built. WHY CAN'T we be given that right here ?.
We conclude by adding once more that we agree with every word of the Australian Prime minister - we would now like to be able to hear our own Prime minister speaking the same language. It is a shame we are tied into the European court of Human Rights. We do sign up to Human rights in so far as Maslows' hierarchy of needs for Human existence is concerned, plus others such as no torture etc. But we must maintain our own way of meeting these needs and not be dictated to by others.
It clearly is time for the Western world to stand up to Islamification. Words only hurt because they take away the freedom for extremists  to do as they like in our Country.  It is  better to use words rather than guns or violence which we fear will be resorted to if Government does not take control and stand up to the world of Islam immediately.

In a message dated 10/02/2011 21:01:07 GMT Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:
Has Mr Cameron gone far enough or should he take the much stronger stance like this speech from Australian Prime Minister.....

Have a read below see what you think....

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!
This woman should be appointed Queen of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.

It took a lot of courage for this woman to speak what she had to say for the world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least she was willing to take a stand on her and Australia 's beliefs.

The whole world needs a leader like this!

Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in the UK , WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as many people as you know.

http://have-your-say.915577.n3.nabble.com/Immigration-tp2424939p2468972.html
To unsubscribe from Immigration, click here.

Re: Immigration

dottie dottie

Re: Immigration

I recently read online the 'Rivers of Blood' speech by Enoch Powell which he gave over 40 years ago.......He foresaw back then what would happen if immigration wasn't curbed and it is now coming to fruition......what a pity no one listened to him.....If it carries on there will indeed be blood on the streets

Re: Immigration

Yes Dottie,

Enoch Powell has been vilified time and time again over his outspokeness on immigration by the persistant so called do gooders and champions of political correctness, whose continuous betrayal of the indigenous Englishman has caused more harm than Mr Powell's speech ever did. He was one of the few politicians who had the vision to see the ultimate conclusion of unregulated immigration and the protection of our borders.

The trouble is the people with the money and therefor the power in this Country are not directly affected by the day to day problems we all face. They are mostly busy sqirrelling their money away so that in the event of the ultimate conclusion happening they will be up and away.

Re: Immigration

Re: Immigration

Darwin Darwin

Re: Immigration

I agree but would add a note of caution when using the saying, "when in Rome, do as the Romans do."

It was the Romans who nailed up and murdered one of the major figures in our culture, namely Jesus Christ, in an attempt to stem the following he was generating.

These days, it is the Muslim extremeists who are trying to do exactly the same as the Romans did, so perhaps we nned to come up with a different saying that may be more appropriate.

Re: Immigration

Darwin Darwin

Re: Immigration

To be honest with you, I think immigration isn't the real issue, it is the type of person coming here that is the problem. We do actually need immigrants because we are not generating enough children to continue support ourselves.

It is no secret that our ageing population is the biggest challenge that we, and every other country is facing. It is the biggest challenge because there is nothing we can do about it.
Unless we revert to killing people who reach a certain age, the ageing number will continue to grow at an alarming and unstoppable rate.
The rate that people are retiring is greater than the rate that children are being born, so we have to look to 'working' immigrants to fill the void that we are creating ourselves.

Where it all starts going wrong is where,
a. illegal immigrants are allowed to stay here - they should be immediately deported.
    this includes foreign students who come here to attend university, then drop out and
    go missing. We should hunt them down and chuck them out.
b. EU immigrants have automatic welfare rights that entitle them to draw family allowance
   and tax credits and send the money back to families who have never set foot here.
c. non-EU immigrants with no skills are allowed to settle here. (we can't stop the EU's)
d. those who come here want to continue living as they did in the country they have
    either run away from or turned their back on.

All immigrants should have a skill that we need and should secure accomodation and a job before they arrive here. Try emigrating to another country without a sponsor, a job, and somewhere to live, and they won't let you in.

It would be wrong to stop immigration because, like it or not, we need it, but we have got to stop the wrong people coming here, and basically taking the piss out of us.

Re: Immigration

John C John C

Re: Immigration

With regard to immigration and the skills/education gap that causes the need for immigration. If governments would stop pandering to every fad and stop interfering in education, if teachers were allowed to teach relevant subjects and were allowed to discipline those who disrupt classes, even to the point of exclusion WITHOUT the local authority turning the decision over, giving the impression that teachers deserve no respect, then maybe we would have an upcoming generation that would have the ability to fill the skills gap due to being taught how to learn!
Learning is not a natural skill, it has to be taught and a good teacher will leave a student with a hunger for knowledge and a lifelong desire to learn new things. In this age of rapid development in technology that would be an asset to any company. There are always students who perform at different levels so why must education be a one size fits all?
Bring back apprenticeships. Don't decree that ALL must go to university as not everyone is cut out for an academic life and maybe this way the educational overheads will be cut by not providing degrees in surfing and concentrating on subjects that would prepare students for life. It may lead to getting back to a 'free' university education.
Then maybe we won't have to look overseas for our engineers, doctors, nurses etc, or at least we may not need as many!

Re: Immigration

I find it very interesting that one of the first public funded organisations to suffer considerable job losses is Border Control, one of the most important in the Country. Increasing our security at ports, airports and along our coastline in general needs extra resources and I believe it is one area where monies should be spent. Tracking down illegals, the people who employ them and deporting them all requires resources and it seems the Government is sending out a message to us all. They are not listening, have no intention of listening and will therefore do nothing to
tackle this growing problem. Welcome to the melting pot!

Plum50 Plum50

Re: Immigration

Its time to close the door to ALL immigrants where ever they come from we,ve too many in this country and when the illegal ones are caught don,t pussyfoot about do what other countries do put them on the next plane back,This country should be more like other countries if you have,nt got the money in the bank to support yourself when you get here then its simples DON,T COME
Elizabeth Hawksworth Elizabeth Hawksworth

Re: Immigration

Are people too ignorant to realise that all the major problems in this country are caused by lack of money due to supporting too many immigrants. Surely this is not rocket science! Is this just a ploy to buy votes for dubious MP s. I think so. We are in grave danger of losing our national identity and any immigrants who come here wanting to change England into a version of their country should go home.
TJ TJ

Re: Immigration

Today Cameron said 'We want GOOD Immigration not MASS immigration..............WRONG........we want NO immigration....enough is enough!

Re: Immigration

Totally agree TJ. It's his usual ploy to try and con the electorate before the local elections.
Not that he's offering very much!
NO IMMIGRATION FOR AT LEAST 5yrs.

Re: Immigration

12345