I will put THE LETTER on here next

Liam Brennan Liam Brennan

I will put THE LETTER on here next

I see that the bearded asshole Anjem Choudary is in court at last, this could have been done several years ago, if Cameron and May had any backbone, I want to know where this alleged bill of rights is, so we can get rid of the horrendous “Uman Rites Act” from the pig farmer’s in Strasberg. Ten years on, and still no sign of it, just another useless promise from “were all in this together” Dave.  What can I say, I have already said, since he doesn’t seem to have any, he could borrow a set from Sam; she probably has the balls in the family. Then we can just turf out the shit like Choudary and all the others that is in fact most of them. I have on my drive a letter written by a Muslim woman in Egypt, she is a doctor so at least a good education and a reasonable intelligence, she actually trained in Edinburgh. She is Muslim although you get the impression from the letter, this is for her a religion of convenience, otherwise she would find it difficult to find work.   It is far too big to put on Nabble, since it has been mentioned before, my rants are long!! So anyone who wants it can send me a link and I will push it to them. It does support what I have written in the past and from a Muslim point of view, someone who isn’t trying to stay politically correct.  I had some  criticism from” wonderhorse” reference my derogatory language, he came over as the usual hand wringing lefty , what used to be called a conscientious objector, who wants the whole world to Love each other and dance around the maypole. Well that has never happened and never will, so get used to it. There are THEM and US and we have to win. I get the impression that left up to people like him we would be eating sauerkraut and speaking German by now, get with the programme, it’s our country and we should be able to decide what happens here. Not some limp wristed hand wringing liberal twat from Luxemburg called Jean Clown Junket, Jean is a girl’s name, so what do you expect. Here’s an idea, if he is so concerned about the immigrants then let them all go to Luxemburg, and Luxemburg can give them what they expect to get in Britain, problem solved.  I see Ram Jam Chapatti has said he and his family would go and live in Syria, but he has had years to go live in the desert, and he hasn’t bothered, if he was/is that unhappy, I would think he would have gone within days of originally getting her, But he would rather stay and bleed us dry, while whinging and moaning all the time, so just your average rag head.   SO READ THE LETTER and see what an unbiased, objective, viewpoint of Islam, by a practising Muslim who is not afraid to be honest about what they are taught and how they feel, It might wake up the “Useful idiots” .
And now the “Kids Company” I had no idea that they received Millions of pounds from the government, private funding well that’s ok you spend your money how you like, but taxpayers money is a different matter, that’s our money. I want to know why every feckless feral wanker I this country, thinks I should be a proxy parent, and somehow be responsible for funding their brats.    The Kids Company according to the people who worked there, employed hundreds of people who didn’t really have a job, or as least no one knew what they did, they just had a nice pay packet. The kids that attended apparently turned up once or twice a week and got a cash hand out somewhere between £50 and £200 so works claimed. Meanwhile the multi coloured Hippo who ran the place is of course blaming everyone except herself and Yentob is throwing the toys out of the pram, as he will lose another highly paid nothing job and the attendant accolade that goes with it.  I do get fed up with all the winging and crying about these charities and what will the poor teenagers do now, how about something useful, instead of expecting the rest of us to entertain them in some form or another. I don’t want to be a proxy dad or partner to anyone which is how I feel with people on benefits and the whinging left who keep saying “what about the starving children” as I have said before after 55 years of work my pension isn’t £23000 a year, it’s roughly half of that and because one of my pensions and the private one that attracts the HMRC so I actually pay tax on my £11000 a year income, you don’t pay tax on £23000 benefits. The general rule of thumb is YOU HAD THEM< YOU LOOK AFTER THEM, because the tax payer (of which I’m still one) would rather spend the taxes on the Armed Forces, Police, NHS and Education.  I read with amusement the report about the Chinese teachers who were here for a visit and tried to teach children in schools in Hampshire. And their assessment of our children, basically BONE IDLE and USELESS was how it came out. No surprise that we have a generation of useless ass wipes on the way, not everyone of course, but more than enough to cause concern, when I work, because I still work on contract if I find the contact interesting, I’m an aerospace engineer, in case anyone wondered and it’s  mostly MOD work, I do work alongside Uni students and while the odd one is brilliant, but most are mediocre to just plain sad, I wonder what they were taught, or if they got their degree in a raffle. I have eaten things with a higher IQ than some of these people.  I WILL PUT THE LETTER ON HERE NEXT the photos probably wont transfer.

Re: I will put THE LETTER on here next

Liam, for your information, read Wonderhorse's posts and you will discover that she is a lady and no stranger to hard graft. You do her a grave disservice to speak of her in such derogatory terms.
David A
wonderhorse wonderhorse

Re: I will put THE LETTER on here next

Re: I will put THE LETTER on here next

Wonderhorse,

My comments that seem to disturb you so much are the personal expression of experience gained from direct day to day contact and peaceful interaction with migrants who have come to the UK from Asia Minor, Asia, the Far East and Africa over a period of 35 years as a professional Taxi driver, most have been fellow drivers and others have been passengers while others have been people I have met by chance and have entered into conversation with.

I know that there are good and bad in every race, so I believe that in almost every situation it is very wrong to categorise people just because of race, skin pigmentation, political opinions or religious adherence as a generalisation.
However based on my experience there is one group that the exception to the rule, that exception is the Muslim, unlike Hindu's, Sikh's, buddist's, Jew's, Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholic's, Muslims alone seek to remove themselves from our society, to reject our moralities, our values and our laws and most significantly to subvert and eventually to overthrow our society altogether.

We often hear the terms "Radical & Moderate" Muslims that is a false description, in reality they are all just Muslims, some may behave in a Radical manner, some may even commit acts of terrorism but most are simply non committal about the actions of the more radically active in their community.

Hindu's and Sikh's frequently examine the dogma of their faiths, Jews are encouraged to question the veracity of Torah's scriptures by constant cross referencing of them with the Talmud and Christians of all denominations have a long tradition of reassessment of the Bible and Gospels in order to challenge the accepted versions they know. However Muslims are barred by their religion and by Islamic society from mounting such challenges for fear of their lives.

Islam is the only "religion" that advocates dishonesty when a Muslim has dealings with a non believer if by lying the Muslim will have gained an advantage over the non believer's:

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."
There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances,taqiyya and kitman.  These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

The Qur'an:
Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.
Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, though they should not feel that way..
Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..."  The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture.  They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.
Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.
Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"  The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.
Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers."  The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) ismakara, which literally means 'deceit'.  If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)
Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'"  The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar."  Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."

Muslim (32:6303) - "...he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them)."

Bukhari (50:369) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence.  The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad.  This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered despite putting up a ferocious struggle for his life.

From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) -  "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it.  When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...

"One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie.

Additional Notes:

Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them.  The two forms are:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true.

Kitman - Lying by omission.  An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Though not called Taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover.  The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later, and some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed.

Another example of lying is when Muhammad used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace.  This happened in the case of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf (as previously noted) and again later against Usayr ibn Zarim, a surviving leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, which had been evicted from their home in Medina by the Muslims.

At the time, Usayr ibn Zarim was attempting to gather an armed force against the Muslims from among a tribe allied with the Quraish (against which Muhammad had already declared war).  Muhammad's "emissaries" went to ibn Zarim and persuaded him to leave his safe haven on the pretext of meeting with the prophet of Islam in Medina to discuss peace.  Once vulnerable, the leader and his thirty companions were massacred by the Muslims with ease, belying the probability that they were mostly unarmed, having been given a guarantee of safe passage (Ibn Ishaq 981).

Such was the reputation of Muslims for lying and then killing that even those who "accepted Islam" did not feel entirely safe.  The fate of the Jadhima is tragic evidence for this.  When Muslim "missionaries" approached their tribe one of the members insisted that they would be slaughtered even though they had already "converted" to Islam to avoid just such a demise.  However, the others were convinced that they could trust the Muslim leader's promise that they would not be harmed if they simply offered no resistance.  (After convincing the skeptic to lay down his arms, the unarmed men of the tribe were quickly tied up and beheaded - Ibn Ishaq 834 & 837).

Today's Muslims often try to justify Muhammad's murder of poets and others who criticized him at Medina by saying that they broke a treaty by their actions.  Yet, these same apologists place little value on treaties broken by Muslims.  From Muhammad to Saddam Hussein, promises made to non-Muslim are distinctly non-binding in the Muslim mindset.

Leaders in the Arab world routinely say one thing to English-speaking audiences and then something entirely different to their own people in Arabic.  Yassir Arafat was famous for telling Western newspapers about his desire for peace with Israel, then turning right around and whipping Palestinians into a hateful and violent frenzy against Jews.

The 9/11 hijackers practiced deception by going into bars and drinking alcohol, thus throwing off potential suspicion that they were fundamentalists plotting jihad.  This effort worked so well, in fact, that even weeks after 9/11, John Walsh, the host of a popular American television show, said that their bar trips were evidence of 'hypocrisy.'

The transmission from Flight 93 records the hijackers telling their doomed passengers that there is "a bomb on board" but that everyone will "be safe" as long as "their demands are met."  Obviously none of these things were true, but these men, who were so intensely devoted to Islam that they were willing to "slay and be slain for the cause of Allah" (as the Qur'an puts it) saw nothing wrong with employing Taqiyya in order to facilitate their mission of mass murder.

The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) insists that it "has not now or ever been involved with the Muslim Brotherhood, or supported any covert, illegal, or terrorist activity or organization."  In fact, it was created by the Muslim Brotherhood and has bankrolled Hamas.  At least nine founders or board members of ISNA have been accused by prosecutors of supporting terrorism.

Prior to engineering several deadly terror plots, such as the Fort Hood massacre and the attempt to blow up a Detroit-bound airliner, American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki was regularly sought out by NPR, PBS and even government leaders to expound on the peaceful nature of Islam.

The Quran says in several places that Allah is the best at deceiving people.  An interesting side note is verse 7:99, which says that the only people who feel secure from Allah are actually those who will perish in Hell.  Taken literally, this would mean that those Muslims who arrogantly assume that they will enter heaven are in for a rude surprise (such are the hazards of worshipping an all-powerful deceiver).

The near absence of Qur'anic verse and reliable Hadith that encourage truthfulness is somewhat surprising, given that many Muslims are convinced that their religion teaches honesty.  In fact, it is because of this ingrained belief that many Muslims are quite honest.  When lying is addressed in the Qur'an, it is nearly always in reference to the "lies against Allah" - referring to the Jews and Christians who rejected Muhammad's claim to being a prophet.

Finally, the circumstances by which Muhammad allowed a believer to lie to a non-spouse are limited to those that either advance the cause of Islam or enable a Muslim to avoid harm to his well-being (and presumably that of other Muslims as well).  Although this should be kept very much in mind when dealing with matters of global security, such as Iran's nuclear intentions, it isnot grounds for assuming that the Muslim one might personally encounter on the street or in the workplace is any less honest than anyone else.

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."
There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances,taqiyya and kitman.  These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

Wonder horse you make great play of the social worker career you have followed in your working life and now after retirement, does that make you an expert on people, families?

The record of social workers success is far from perfect!

Social services were active in all these childrens lives before their deaths – Many more to follow …..

Baby P – Haringey – Peter Connelly – Baby p -aged 18 mths
He had been seen by health and social services professionals 60 times before he was found dead with more than 50 injuries.

Carla Bone aged 13 months
Aberdeenshire Social Services
Social workers were repeatedly warned of the dangers
McClure was jailed for life for Carla-Nicole’s murder,the mother Andrea, 20, was jailed for three years for failing to protect her daughter from him. The child’s grandparents claim that, in the months before the murder, they repeatedly warned social workers of the danger posed by McClure

Deraye Lewis aged 3
Bedfordshire Social Services
Social services admit errors on tragic tot death
A catalogue of errors by social services allowed tragic tot Deraye Lewis to be brutally beaten to death by his mum’s boyfriend.It has now been confirmed that social workers in neighbouring Bedfordshire were tipped off that Halling was abusing the boy some six months before the murder.

Balthous Galtricia aged 2
Barking and Dagenham Social Services
Mother cleared to care for Balthous six days before she was killed.
An Old Bailey judge criticised social workers after a mother stabbed her young daughter to death days after a police doctor raised questions over her mental health.Galtricia Ntsimbi, 23, was left to knife two-year-old Trycia Balhous five times before turning the blade on herself.

Ajit Singh aged 12
Barking and Dagenham Social Services
Over 160 failings but no-one to blame?
A mother has been jailed for killing her 12-year-old autistic son by making him drink bleach.Ajit Singh-Mahal was found dead at the family home in Barking, east London, in February.Satpal Kaur-Singh, 44, pleaded guilty to manslaughter by reason of diminished responsibility. She had denied the boy’s murder.

Sean Denton aged 18 mths
Barnet Social Services
left by Social Services to die at the hands of his drug-abusing mother who had already served a jail sentence for manslaughter.

Melissa Strickson aged 13
Blackburn Social Services
Father claims serious failures
Melissa Strickson, 13, died in October 2001 after running away from home with three other girls and taking refuge at the home of self-confessed white witch Sally Corkhill.Victor and his wife Sue, of of Tockholes Road, Darwen, say their requests for Melissa to be placed in a children’s home were denied.

Chloe Thomas aged 14 weeks
Bridgend Social Services
Officials told of cruelty just weeks before her death.She died in 2003 with 40 broken bones.
She died after collapsing at her home in Pencoed, Bridgend, in April 2003 with 40 fractures to her skull, wrist, rib, leg and fingers. In January Chloe’s father, Ceri Thomas, 23, from Bridgend, was cleared of murder but he was jailed for three months after admitting child cruelty.

Brandon Davis aged 2
Birmingham Social Services
Parents were well known to Social Services
Two-year-old Brandon died after overdosing on his drug taking parents’ methadone.It is thought the children took the drug after it was mistaken for cough mixture

John Smith aged 4
Brighton and Hove Social Services
‘Horrendous’ mistakes by social workers
A foster couple have been jailed for eight years for inflicting cruelty on a four-year-old boy they were hoping to adopt. John Smith died on Christmas Eve 1999 while being cared for by Simon and Michelle McWilliam. A post mortem revealed 54 external injuries on the toddler

Baby Z aged 14mths
Bristol Social Services
The life, and the Social Services failings over the death of Baby Z.
Baby Z died at home on 21st July 2007, aged 14 months, whilst in the care of his mother SZ, and her friend X. Both SZ and X have a historyof drug misuse. When police attended they found evidence of drug taking, including spilt methadone. The cause of Baby Z’s death is recorded as ‘morphine and methadone intoxication’

Child A aged 10
Bristol Social Services
Social workers criticised over child death.
A serious case review into the care received by “Child A”, who died from a heart attack last April after falling into a bath of scalding hot weather, said professionals failed to grasp the level of neglect endured by her and her seven siblings

Lois Lazenby aged 2
Caerphilly Social Services
On the Child Protection for social abuse
Daniel Bishop, 27, from Caerphilly, was jailed for 12 years for child cruelty, wounding with intent and manslaughter. His wife Sarah, 29, who like him was a heroin abuser, was jailed for six years for child cruelty.When she died she was found to have 13 fractures, a cigarette burn and crushing injuries to her hands, as well as more than 50 bruises, the court heard. On one occasion Lois suffered severe burns to her foot when her leg was placed over a gas cooker hob. The court heard how the little girl received no medical attention for her injuries and how her mother did everything to hide her horrific injuries from the authorities. In October 2004 the child was placed on the Child Protection Register under the category for social abuse.

Salma ElSharkawy aged 12
Camden Social Services
Begged SS to go home to her parents
MISERABLE, and miles from home, Salma ElSharkawy was placed in a childrens home when she reached for a packet of painkillers and made a half-hearted attempt at an overdose.A month later, she was killed in a car crash.Investigating social workers were paving the way for her return to Camden and, privately at least, were willing to concede she would be better off with her father

Ukleigha Batten-Froggatt aged 6
Camden Social Services
A child protection team was responsible for her safety.
A girl of six who was on a social services “at risk” register was murdered with her mother. The bodies of Ukleigha Batten-Froggatt and 34-year-old Nicole Batten were found after police broke into their flat in Somers Town. Ukleigha had been strangled and her mother stabbed in the chest

Baby A aged 10 mths
Doncaster Social Services
Social services branded ‘chaotic and dangerous’
It revealed a history of domestic violence and reports that his teenage father was a drug user who committed violent offences and had either harmed Baby A or his older brother, now aged three.The report also says that a social worker, from Doncaster’s Children and Young Person’s service, assessed the case at one stage but closed it ‘with assurances by the mother being accepted without challenge’.

Amy Howson Aged 16 mths
Doncaster Social Services
A series of errors meant child protection agencies missed several opportunities to intervene to protect a 16-month-old girl physically abused and finally murdered by her violent father.Howson, 25, from Nelson Road, Doncaster, was later sentenced to a minimum of 22 years in prison. Amy’s mother Tina Hunt, 26, was given a 12-month sentence suspended for two years after admitting to allowing the death of a child.

Kennedy McFarlane aged 3
Dumfries and Galloway Social Services
An independent inquiry has concluded that the death of a three-year-old girl “could have been prevented”. But it refused to apportion blame to health and social work officers saying that “her violent death could not have been accurately predicted”.Kennedy McFarlane died on 17 May last year after a blow from her mother’s boyfriend sent her crashing into the leg of a bed. Thomas Duncan, 33, was sentenced to life for the child’s murder at the High Court in Edinburgh in November

Dylan Lockerbie aged 5 months
Dumfries & Galloway Social services
Social services have admitted to failings in their care of a baby who was killed by his father in south west Scotland. Dumfries and Galloway Council said a mistake was made in not placing Dylan Lockerbie on the child protection register. Ian Metcalfe was found guilty on Tuesday of the culpable homicide of Dylan, who died when he was five months old in March 1996. Metcalfe, 34, was also convicted of assaulting and killing another son, Kyle, aged 10 weeks, in 1988. Social services were involved with the family after Dylan’s birth but did not consider him specifically “at risk”

Brandon Muir aged 2yrs
Dundee Social Services
Social workers knew of Heather Boyd’s chaotic life
He died only two days before police, social workers and health workers in Dundee were to discuss his case and possibly decide whether he should be removed from the home where he stayed with his mother, Heather Boyd, and her violent partner, Robert Cunningham. Brandon’s grandparents had told social workers a month before that they feared he was at risk but authorities decided that an “urgent review” did not need to be held for three weeks

Elisha Allen aged 5mths
Durham Social Services
Social services errors led to death of baby.
A baby girl on the ‘at risk’ register was shaken to death by her violent father after he evaded social services monitoring by moving two miles to a different local authority area. An urgent inquiry is under way into the care of Elisha Allen, who was classified as a ‘vulnerable’ child even before she was born

Caleb Ness aged 11 weeks
Edinburgh Social Services
Five social workers involved in the case of an 11-week-old baby who was killed by his father learnt yesterday that they will not face disciplinary action. Caleb Ness from Edinburgh was known to be at risk when his father, Alexander, killed him by shaking him violently. After his birth Caleb was released from hospital into the care of his mother, who was a drug addict, and his father by Edinburgh City Council. He was the subject of two child protection orders when he died on October 11, 2001.Alexander Ness was jailed for 11 years after admitting culpable homicide

Antoine Ogunkoya aged 10
Hackney Social Services
Jim Ogunkoya accuses the authorities of frogmarching his children to their deaths, after his their mother was given unsupervised access to them.Antoine and Kenniece Ogunkoya were killed by Vivian Gamor, a schizophrenic now held indefinitely in a secure mental hospital.She had been sectioned for violence only a few months earlier, but social workers decided she should be granted unsupervised access to the children, against the wishes of their father.

Kenniece Ogunkoya aged 3
Hackney Social Services
Mother killed her children when social services allowed her an unsupervised visit. – As above

Tahla Ikram aged 17 months
Hammersmith, Fulham/Ealing
Social Services said there was no concerns
A toddler tortured by his stepmother was seen by a string of doctors in the weeks before his death but they failed to spot that he was being abused.Talha Ikram was treated in hospital seven times for a broken leg but each time he was examined by a different medic.He died in his cot in unbearable pain last September aged 16 months due to complications relating to another fracture.Stepmum Sumairia Parveen tortured 17-month-old baby Tahla Ikram tortured to deathTalha had a cigarette stubbed out on his skin, suffered three broken ribs and had his leg sliced open so the tendons could be seen.Sumaira Parveen and Talha’s father, Abid Ikram, also broke his thigh and shin and left the injuries untreated so the bones ground together, causing Talha to scream out in agony.A pathologist who examined his body said his injuries resembled those of a car accident victim.24-year-old Parveen and Abid Ikram, 30, were each jailed for nine years for causing or allowing Talha’s death

Rhys Biggs aged 2mths
Haringey Social Services
Cruel death means nothing if lessons are not learned
He had crushed ribs, a snapped wrist and a broken shoulder when an ambulance crew took him from his blood-spattered cot in Haringey, North London.His crack addict mother Claire Biggs, 27, and her boyfriend Paul Husband, 33, were found guilty of child cruelty

Billie-Jo Jenkins aged 13
Hastings Social Services
Billie-Jo Jenkins (March 29, 1983 – 15 February 1997) was a 13-year-old girl from East Sussex in the United Kingdom, who was murdered on 15 February 1997. Billie-Jo was in foster care at time of murder

Neo Craig aged 10 Months
Havering Social Services (Essex)
Social Workers missed numerous injuries.
Two crack addicts have been jailed for five years over the death of their 10-month-old son. Neo Craig died from a punch to the stomach that caused fatal internal bleeding

Aliyah Ismail aged 13
Harrow Social Services
Child prostitute ‘failed’ by social workers
13-year-old girl who was working as a prostitute when she was in its care.A London council has been criticised for “significant shortcomings” over the death of a 13-year-old girl who was working as a prostitute when she was in its care. Aliyah Ismail was found dead in her boyfriend’s rundown basement flat in London on 18 October last year after taking an overdose of the heroin substitute, methadone.Just a few days earlier the authorities had lost track of her after she ran away from a children’s home

Jasmine Bellfield aged 2
Kirklees Social Services
Stab tot’s mum feared social workers
An investigation is under way to see what contact authorities had with a mentally ill woman from West Yorkshire who killed her two-year-old daughter.Sonia Bellfield, of Naylor Court, Dewsbury, denied murdering Jasmine but admitted her manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.A judge at Leeds Crown Court imposed an indefinite hospital order under the Mental Health Act.

Leticia Aalayah Wright aged 4
Kirklees Social Services
Social services admitted failings
Sharon Wright, 23, and her boyfriend Peter McKenzie-Seaton, 22, were told they would each serve a minimum of 23 years in jail.Paramedics found Leticia Aaliyah Wright lying bruised and naked on the living room floor at her Huddersfield home.She was taken to Huddersfield Royal Infirmary but she died in the early hours of the morning from multiple injuries.The court heard how Leticia had suffered injuries equivalent to those sustained in a major roadaccident, with the fatal injuries inflicted two to three days before her death.She was covered in bruises – old and new – as well as cigarette burns and bite marks.Doctors described the back of her head as a “boggy mass”, with her scalp showing signs of infection

Zuzanna Zommer aged 15
Leeds Social Services
Report finds agencies failed
Sex offender Michael Clark killed Zuzanna Zommer in Leeds Girl ‘was found with throat cut’A serious case review into the murder of a Polish teenager in Leeds by a violent sex offender says police and public protection agencies failed to act effectively.

Jasmine Galyer aged 3
Lincolnshire Social Services
Social services had been involved for four years.
The stepfather of a three-year-old girl has been jailed for eight years after shaking her to death. Stuart Pirie, 32, of Ripon Close, Scunthorpe, pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of Jasmine Galyer after abusing her over a 13-month period.Hull Crown Court heard how Pirie shook Jasmine after she wet the bed, causing brain injuries equivalent to a child being involved in a car crash.Mother Melissa Galyer, 21, was jailed for two-and-a-half years for cruelty.

Tia Rigg aged 12
Salford Social Services (Manchester)
Social services missed SEVEN opportunities to
help her. Murdered by paedophile uncle
Tia Rigg, 12, was lured to the home of her own uncle, John Maden, 38, on the pretext of babysitting for him.Once there he drugged the youngster before torturing and abusing her, then stabbing her in the stomach and strangling her to death with a guitar string.

Alex Sutherland aged 13 Months
Manchester Social Services
Social Services missed 17 chances to save him.
Scene of unimaginable horror’ when police broke into home Former pharmacist, 39, jailed after admitting neglect.Mother had been drinking alcohol since she was eight.She admitted to drinking six bottles of wine a day.A baby was found dead in his pushchair in front of a blazing gas fire – his body charred and burned – after social services missed 17 chances to save him.Alex Sutherland, aged 13 months, had been dead for at least three days

Delayno Mullings-Sewell aged 3mths
Manchester Social Services
More failings by police and Child Protection Services
A mentally-ill mother stabbed her two young sons to death just hours after calling her GP and begging them to tell social services to ‘come and get my kids’.Jael Mullings, 22, had smoked large amounts of strong ‘skunk’ cannabis and begun suffering religious delusions in the days before the killings

Romario Mullings-Sewell aged 2
Manchester Social Services
More failings by police and social Services.

Courtney Crockett aged 3
Manchester Social Services
Social workers said she wasn’t at any risk?
A FATHER condemned social workers over the death of his three-year-old daughter at the hands of a sadist who inflicted over 100 injuries on her body.Courtney Crockett was beaten black and blue by Gareth Rees during a sustained bout of violence after he moved in with her mother last Christmas.Courtney’s natural father Paul phoned social services days before she died after noticing extensive bruising on the child’s face and bottom. But the social worker was on holiday and never returned his call – and Courtney died the following week.

Chloe Fahey aged 5
Manchester Social Services
Investigation has been launched into the social services
A damning report has criticised authorities for ignoring a series of warnings that could have saved the life of a five-year-old girl killed by her mother.Chloe Fahey was stabbed 52 times by Aisling Murray in a ritualistic killing at her house in Stretford, Greater Manchester in June 2003.The mother-of-two, who suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, was in a catatonic state when police arrived at the property.Murray had stripped her child’s bedroom of fixtures and fittings, removed all the wallpaper, and turned the bed into an altar before attacking the little girl.Murray had been discharged from hospital by Bolton, Salford and Trafford Mental Health Trust a few weeks before the killing.

Alexander Gallon aged 4 months
Newcastle Social Services
Care review follows baby’s death
A single mother who killed her four-month-old son and then falsely claimed he died in a fire started by raiders escaped a jail sentence.Danielle Wails, 22, admitted killing Alexander Gallon and inventing a story that she used her tongue to dial 999 to raise the alarm after being attacked and bound with telephone cord.

Aaron O’Neil aged 3 months
Newcastle Social Services
Social Worker sacked after baby murder
Child protection services have been criticised after a father battered and burnt his three-month-old son to death. Paul O’Neil, 33, from Newcastle, was jailed for life after he held the face of his son Aaron against a gas fire and later fractured his skull. O’Neil, of Banbury Road, Kenton, was told he must serve at least 22 years.

Ruby Spink aged 11mths
Norfolk Social Services
Social Services monitoring Ruby when she died.
A teenager who killed a baby when he spun her around and slammed her head against a wall had been banned from seeing her, it has emerged. He had been barred from visiting Ruby, who was placed on the child protection register days before her death.

Lauren Creed aged 5
Norfolk social services
Social Services and police admitted fatal errors.
SOCIAL services in Norfolk admitted they had failed in their duty to protect Lauren Creed, the five-year-old child murdered by her mother’s violent boyfriend.Other agencies involved with the child in the three months before her death said they had made mistakes, too, and police admitted a series of fatal errors.

Amaraye Bryan aged 11 weeks
Nottingham Social Services
Disastrous failures by social workers, police and health staff
Social services and police have been condemned for failing to stop a violent father who went on to murder his 11-week-old baby boy. Courtney Bryan (Father) was well known to the authorities in Nottingham where he was involved in four families in which young children were seriously injured.

Charlotte Avenall aged 8yrs
Nottingham Social Services
Social services condemned over death of girl found hanged
Social workers responsible for looking after an eight-year-old girl found hanged in her bedroom after weeks of neglect were poorly trained and over-worked, a report found. Charlotte Avenall, who was severely disabled, died in her ”revolting and squalid” room despite being known to social workers throughout her life.

Leanne White aged 3yrs
Nottingham Social Services
Social services who investigated earlier abuse decided there were no concerns.
In 1992 Nottinghamshire Social Services Leanne White, three, was beaten to death by her stepfather, Colin Sleate, who made her sleep on the floor. The girl suffered 107 external injuries and died of internal bleeding and repeated blows to the stomach. Sleate was jailed for life for the girl’s murder while her mother, Tina, received 10 years for manslaughter. An inquiry concluded that her death could have been prevented if Nottinghamshire social services had responded properly to reports from her grandmother and neighbours that she was at risk.

Violet Mullen aged 15 months
Oldham Social Services
String of mistakes by 11 agencies
A probe into the death of a toddler killed by her mother’s violent lover uncovered a catalogue of failings by child protection agencies. Violet Mullen, 15 months, endured weeks of assaults by Gary Alcock before she died at home in Oldham in January 2010.Her injuries resembled those from a car crash.A serious case review made 90 recommendations and highlighted a string of mistakes by 11 agencies.
Rikki Lee Neave aged 6

Peterborough Social Services
Failed by social services
Rikki Neave, six, was found strangled by his coat zipper in a wood near Peterborough. His drug addict mother, Ruth, was jailed after admitting cruelty towards Rikki and two of his three sisters. She hit them, burned them, threw them across the room and locked them outside. Neave had asked a succession of social workers to take the boy off her hands and told one she would kill Rikki if they did not do something. A report by the social services inspectorate three years later said fault primarily lay with senior management in Cambridgeshire social services department.

Perrin Barlow aged 9 Months
Plymouth Social Services
Agencies ‘failed’ to protect baby
An investigation into the death of a baby in Plymouth through neglect says there was a “fundamental failure” to protect him. Perrin Barlow was nine months old when he died in July 2002 in a city flat. Perrin’s mother Stephanie Horrocks, a drug addict, and partner Mark McAndrew, were jailed last year after admitting child cruelty. Horrocks died in jail.

Trae-Bleu Layne aged 3
Reading Social Services
Social Services failed to protect toddler
Girl, 3, killed by methadone overdose after junkie mother gives her drug ‘to make her sleep’A three-year-old girl died from a methadone overdose her junkie mother may have given her to make her sleep
Ashley Chadburn aged 2 –Sheffield Social Services , Social workers criticised for the death of a two-year-old boy. Social workers have been criticised for failing to prevent the death of a two-year-old boy who drank his heroin addict mother’s substitute drug.Ashley Chadburn sipped from a bottle of methadone as Rachel Hipkiss smoked heroin in her home in December 2001. When he fell ill, she left him in the care of a 16-year-old addict and went Christmas shopping.

Kirk Hammersley aged 7yrs
Stoke-on-Trent Social Services
Kirk was on a child protection register.
A care worker who strangled his seven-year-old son after learning he was to lose custody of the child has been jailed for life.

Carly Townsend aged 16
Swansea Social Services
Another catalogue of failings by Children’s Services
An expert has asked why a teenager who died of a heroin overdose was permitted to live with her drug-abusing family. The mother and half-sister of Carly Townsend, 16, were convicted of manslaughter through gross negligence after failing to call help for her.

Chloe Davies aged 16
Swansea Social Services
Failed by agencies to properly protect her.
Chloe Davies was just 16 when she committed suicide in April
Failed by agencies to properly protect her.

Kyle Bates aged 16
Swansea Social Services
A number of referrals made to social services were ignored.
The tragic case of Kyle Bates contains serious failings to tackle the problems he faced for almost his whole life.

Aaron Gilbert aged 13 months
Swansea Social Services
Swansea Social Services ignored the warnings
Social workers failed properly to follow up child abuse allegations about a baby from Swansea who was later murdered, a report has found. Eight days before Aaron Gilbert was killed by his mother’s partner in May 2005, Aaron was subjected to a torrent of abuse. An anonymous caller complained about the way he was being treated.

Baby Jack aged 6 mths
Tameside Social Services
Serious case review was launched.
A couple have been jailed for three years for child cruelty following the death of their six-month-old baby.Stacey Taylor and Mark Harrison’s son, Jack, died of pneumonia at Tameside General Hospital in November 2006.Examinations later found that he had suffered a number of fractures to his limbs

Chloe Fletcher aged 4
Wirral Social Services
Report slams children’s services
A REVIEW into the death of a four-year-old girl killed by her mum today criticised children’s care services for cutting off contact with the family.Chloe Fletcher died in April 2009 at her home in Oakdale Avenue, Wallasey. Her mum Laura Fletcher, then 23, was detained in hospital indefinitely last October for drowning her daughter as she feared she was going to be taken away by her dad and social services.After drowning the youngster in a bath of cold water she wrapped her in a towel and slept with her for the night before trying to take her own life.

Diamond Dwomoh aged 10 mths
Waltham Forest Social Services
Significant shortcomings in methods used in child protection.
Hospital worker was ‘obsessed with daughter’s weight’ and poured food into her mouth.Infant died from pneumonia caused from meat and cereal found in her lungs

Ryan Lovell-Hancox aged 3
Wolverhampton Social Services
A social worker attended the home the day the toddler was rushed to hospital in a coma.
A couple who brutally murdered a three-year-old boy were today jailed for life. Kayley Boleyn and Christopher Taylor inflicted more than 70 injurieson Ryan Lovell-Hancox, who died in hospital on Christmas Eve 2008. Wolverhampton Crown Court heard Boleyn, 19, was known to social services.

Tyra Henry – 21 mnths old – murdered by her dad – her brother Tyrone whose injuries – including fractures of thighs and skull, retinal haemorrhages, and brain damage causing fits – had left the boy blind and with a learning difficulty.Visited numerous times by social services

Maria Caldwell  – Social Services, NSPCC and Police did nothing = Maria Colwell died on 6th January 1973, aged 7

Maria Colwell, seven, died in Brighton after being starved and beaten by her stepfather, William Kepple. She had suffered brain damage, a fractured rib, black eyes, extensive external bruising and internal injuries. Maria had been fostered by her aunt and uncle because her mother, Pauline, could not cope with bringing up five children on her own. Five years later Pauline decided she wanted her daughter back. But an inquiry by the Department of Health found that East Sussex county council had insufficient evidence to return the girl. There were 50 official visits to the family, including from social workers, health visitors, police and housing officers. All agencies involved in the case were criticised

Jasmin Beckford, NSPCC, Social Services failures = Jasmine had been locked in a small bedroom with body-building weights tied to her broken legs to stop her moving. Emaciated and deformed, she weighed just 23 pounds. She had 40 injuries to her face and body – her ribs were also broken and she had ulcers, burns and cuts to her leg.

Carly Taylor – her childminder wrote directly to the Director of Social Services, having failed to persuade the senior social worker that Carly was in danger after neighbours and relatives were ignored by social services
Jasmine Lorrington was 4 when she died in Brent on 5th July 1984.

20-month old Martin Nicoll 67 injuries. Visited numerous times by social services
8-yr-old Victoria Climbié kettle of boiling water tipped over her head. Her toes were struck with a hammer. She was beaten with a bicycle chain, belt buckle and had cigarettes stubbed out on her body. She lived in a freezing bath. On 25th February 2000 Victoria died of hypothermia and multiple organ failure, with 128 horrific injuries to her body, after suffering months of horrific abuse and neglect in a tiny flat in Tottenham, London.

Lauren Wright aged 6 was found dead on 6th May 2000 after suffering a fatal blow to the stomach from her stepmother, which caused her digestive system to collapsed. Visited numerous times by social services
In January 2002 Ainlee Labonte/Walker, of Plaistow, east London, aged two years and 7 months, was starved, punched, scalded, burnt and tortured to death by her parents. She had 64 scars, scalds and bruises on her body, including cigarette burns. The inquiry identified a “lack of communication” between agencies.

John Gray, police failures just 21-months old, suffered more than 200 injuries before he died. John suffered a series of beatings from his mother’s partner. He had more then 200 injuries to 92 parts of his body. His liver had been ruptured, he had a fractured arm, broken ribs and injuries to his testicles. police ignored natural fathers complaints

Tiffany Wright aged 3 was found dead in September 2007 in an insect-infested room in the Sheffield pub run by her mother and stepfather.A review into her death found social services never visited the pub despite a midwife’s fears that their children were left alone in unfit conditions.

Bristol have been criticised for information sharing and assessment failings in the case of a 10-year-old girl who died following years of neglect. A serious case review into the care received by “Child A”, who died from a heart attack after falling into a bath of scalding hot water, said professionals failed to grasp the level of neglect endured by her and her seven siblings. Though the children were placed on the child protection register from May 2003 to January 2004, they received no other systematic assessment of their needs, while professionals treated significant risk indicators in isolation, failing to build up a picture of the family situation.

Police and social services failed to visit seven-year-old Khyra Ishaq in the four months before she apparently starved to death, despite an initial “welfare check” on the family

An inquiry into the care of a seven-year-old girl who was shot dead while staying with a convicted crack dealer has uncovered a catalogue of failures by social services, children’s guardians and immigration officials.Toni-Ann Byfield was under protection of Birmingham City Council. Police believe Toni-Ann was murdered to prevent her from identifying Mr Byfield’s killer.

A coroner accused social workers of a “gross, total and complete” failure to protect a 13-month-old girl who died in squalor. Sophie Casey’s grandparents, a neighbour and a hospital had warned them about her mother’s neglect and the one-armed heroin addict who lived with them.

Tyrell Rowe 19-months old, died in hospital on 17 October from brain damage after being repeatedly punched in the face. Hackney Council social services had been supervising the baby, but had not examined him during that period.Judge Anthony Morris criticised the council for not making public an internal investigation into the death. ‘Lack of protection’ “I find it regrettable because the purpose of such an investigation must be how such failures occurred and to prevent them happening again,” he said. “I am disappointed by the apparent lack of protection given to Tyrell by the social services department.”

A baby girl murdered by her sadistic father could have survived if health and social workers had taken action over signs of illtreatment, a damning report said yesterday. Jessica Randall was just 54 days old when she died. Her brief life was dominated by systematic and horrific abuse at the hands of her 33-year-old father Andrew, who was jailed for her murder.A report found that both social workers and hospital staff failed to classify her as a child “at risk”, even though concerns over her safety were raised a number of times.Jessica was seen on ten separate occasions by up to 30 healthcare professionals, including doctors, health visitors and nurses.

April 26, 2005, Kimberley Baker died,” he said. “She should by that time have been a thriving, lively 11-month-old girl and she was not. “She was a pitiful, seriously emaciated mite, dehydrated and starved with severe ulcerations to her buttocks. “Her weight was that of a six-week-old baby. Her skin fell loosely around her. Photographs of her are truly shocking. “Her chance of a decent life or any life in this world had been snuffed out by the appalling negligence of you two. Despite the concerns over Kimberley the health worker did not go upstairs to see the baby.

Social workers and police were accused of disastrous failures that led to the murder of a month-old baby. Luigi Askew was left at the mercy of his violent father Duncan Mills, who had a prison record and a history of assaulting girlfriends. A social worker and a health visitor called at the baby’s home the day before he was beaten to death by his father last May. They reported the child was “developing well”.

Vivian Gamor, 29, murdered Antoine, 10, and suffocating Kenniece, three, in Hackney, east London. Judge criticised a council after it allowed a mentally ill woman access to her children before she killed them.

Sophie Merry, three, had a ruptured intestine and 170 bruises. Visited numerous times by social services
Chelsea Pickering, 11 months, died after neglect. Visited numerous times by social services

Kimberley Carlile, four, died after being starved and beaten by her stepfather, Nigel Hall. Greenwich social workers were allowed only to peep through a glass panel at the top of a bedroom door. The inquiry recommended that responses be made immediately to any referral suggestive of child abuse.

Doreen Mason, 16 months, died after her mother and boyfriend bruised and burnt her and broke her leg but failed to have her injuries treated. The inquiry said her social worker was inexperienced and unsupervised and that Southwark social services had a “siege mentality”.

Leanne White, three, was beaten to death by her stepfather, Colin Sleate. An inquiry said Nottinghamshire social services had not responded properly to warnings from her grandmother and neighbours.

Chelsea Brown, two, was battered to death by her father, Robert Brown. Her Derbyshire social worker visited 27 times in the 10 weeks before her death. A paediatrician said some of her injuries had “no plausible explanation”. That should have triggered a case conference and police involvement.

Doreen Mason died of neglect after her mother and her boyfriend bruised, burnt and broke the 16-month-old’s leg then failed to have her injuries treated. Christine Mason and Roy Aston were convicted of manslaughter and cruelty and each jailed for 12 years. Doreen was on the “at risk” register of Southwark council from birth. She slept on the floor where the couple put junk food for her to eat. A report said her social worker was inexperienced and given no proper training or supervision, and that Southwark social services department suffered from a “siege mentality” and “destructive mistrust” between senior managers.

Heidi Koseda starved to death in a locked room in Hillingdon, west London. Her stepfather, Nicholas Price, was jailed for life for her murder while her mother, Rosemary Koseda, was found guilty of manslaughter and detained in a high security psychiatric hospital. A private inquiry into her death found that the senior National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children inspector allocated to her case failed to investigate a complaint of child abuse made by a neighbour. He also tried to cover this up with a fictitious account of a visit to see the child.

Tyra Henry died after being battered and bitten by her father, Andrew Neil, while in local authority care. Neil was subsequently sentenced to life imprisonment for the 21-month-old baby’s murder. A report on the case found that the white social workers from Lambeth council tended to be too trusting of the family because they were black. John Patten, then a junior social services minister, published new guidelines on child abuse cases for social workers soon after.

Dennis O’Neil, 13, was beaten to death by his foster father, Reginald Gough, at Bank Farm, Shropshire. A post-mortem examination revealed he had been starved for months and weighed just four stone. The murder trial revealed that he had sucked the farm cows’ udders in a desperate attempt to get some sustenance. The case shook a war weary Britain and there was a national outcry when Gough was jailed for six years for manslaughter. An appeal court ruling changed the verdict to murder and his sentence was extended to 10 years. A Home Office inquiry identified a string of failures by the staff and agencies involved in the case. There had been confusion between the two local authorities responsible for the boy’s foster placement, conflicting reports by childcare staff about his wellbeing, staff shortages and miscommunication.

This is just the tip of the iceberg on children that have died as a result of Social Services failures and it is imperitive the public stay outraged and demand changes and every time they see social services failures the public must speak up because you never know when it will happen to a child you know

Perhaps it is a mistake to use one's social worker status to add credibility to one's opinions!

Re: I will put THE LETTER on here next

Re: I will put THE LETTER on here next

John,

Sometimes you sound just like my brother who I love dearly but when grilled why I, as the eldest son, did not go into the traditional line of the family, namely the law, I replied that the thought of sitting in judgment over a fellow human being... well, you're welcome to it, but it is NOT for me. I fear you are bowing to Aristotle, who I abhor with a vengeance, and are making the classic gaffe of trying to squeeze Wonderhorse into a box of your choosing and definition, not hers! Plato, Aristotle's teacher, always was the more enlightened philosopher in my book, and I contend Aristotle went to Alexander's head too, and did for him ultimately. I recommend instead, Einstein's multi-coloured ball to rediscover yourself "within", to quote Plato, and recognise that you may recognise the infra red end of the spectrum, whilst Wonderhorse recognises the ultra violet. Same ball. Think about it...

I find genuine good in everyone, but maybe that's just me...

Re: I will put THE LETTER on here next

Re: I will put THE LETTER on here next

Peter C,

I fully appreciate that there are very many dedicated social workers who try to carry out their duties with their best efforts, but social services are restricted by the pressures exerted on them by their departmental heads, by local authority CEO's and by Central Government cuts.
During my taxi career I frequently came across students who having realised the subject they initially were studying at university was more difficult than they had expected opted to change to studies that would allow them to become social workers as their preferred second choice as this was seen to be an easier option. These were mainly rather fatuous female teenagers anxious to gain a degree, any degree would do to placate their parents! Naturally these girls were single, without children, with out the basic life experience that I consider utterly necessary to make sound judgements about the safety  of children in less than ideal family situations which can only be achieved through having lived in a relationship, having children of their own, and having coped with the problems incurred as those children grow through pubescence into adulthood.

I cannot comment on the career of "Wonder horse" in that role, but I do find her critique of my style of commenting on various subject to be somewhat judgemental as she has no more knowledge of my life experience than I have of hers, if she does not like my statements, she herself should first consider the effects of her own comments before condemning those of others who hold equally fervant opinions.