House of Lords rejection of Brexit

These people in the house of Lords have shown they are traitor's to their own British nationals who are living in European countries.

Who in their right mind would secure the the rights of other people from other countries before securing the rights of their own citizen's.

It's all very well showing good faith by taking the moral high ground but I say.......

Never give an concessions before going into negotiations.

Especially if you are going to surrender and guarantee the rights of other EU nationals.

Yes they may have lived here for 20, 30 years and contributed all their lives but there will be British nationals living and contributed to other European countries for 20, 30 years who may find themselves without the same guarantee to remain in the country the lived and contributed to all their lives.

The house of Lords need to be Abolished, who needs Elderly "Has Beens Politicians"

We should have an Elected House by the People!!

Re: House of Lords rejection of Brexit

Most of them have their heads up their backsides! You don't know what you're missing, David Beckham!