Home Reports

Mrs McFarlane Mrs McFarlane

Home Reports

Hello, I would like to ask why 'Home Reports' have been abolished in England and not in Scotland ?
We have had our house on the market since before they came into force here in Scotland, and it seems no-one will buy our house without one !
I feel this is very unfair, we are selling our home because we basically can't afford it, the cost of food has gone up by 58% in the last few years and fuel bills have quadrupled. We both work, we drive old cars because we are not in a position to replace them. We don't spend money on nights out and try not to waste anything, so where are we going wrong that we cannot afford our mortgage on a little 3 bed bungalow ???

So now our estate agent is going to drop us from their books unless we fork out £600 for a home report, again unfair, we have paid them for a service which they are no longer willing to provide for us without getting the £600 for a waste of paper home report that we cannot afford !!!
How about helping decent hard working people of the UK to manage with the basics of life ?
Abolish home reports in Scotland too Asap !!!