Hillary Clinton faints on 9/11

What impeccable timing - reminds me of Spike Milligan's quip - Come in number 13, your time's up!

Seriously, though, I'm sorry for her. Clearly, she's not fit enough to be a world leader, and maybe she's finally getting the message from Democritus - "two things in this world you can't put a price on: one is your knowledge and the other is your health". Heed his words, Hillary, before it's too late.

The markets reacted strangely on Friday, on what looked like a certain rate hike in September. Now, in a flash, that certainty is anything but! Do we now get a President of the United States on a bye? Certainly looks like it from where I'm sitting!

Re: Hillary Clinton faints on 9/11

I am not so sure,David. She has pneumonia but will recover - this woman is very ambitious and I can't imagine that a bout of peumonia will stop her - she'll be back in a couple of days. Apparently the pundits are saying that the running is very close with Trump not gaining but Hillary losing - it is all very interesting. Trump has also started using a teleprompter so has toned down his language, somewhat. He will capitalise on her illness and has said he has had a physical to show he is fit and healthy. He should get his mental health assessed too and maybe get a better hairdresser! I know that his hair should be the least important aspect of this man and is not at all political but I am drawn to it constantly - it is an amazing feat of his hairdresser.  It does look like he has an animal of some sort attached to his head - it does make me laugh and I just cannot take it seriously.  There is a point to made - a man that has his hair tweaked and coiffed to within an inch of it's life has to be more than a little vain - not a very likeable attribute. I guess this goes with the territory - most politicians are vain, arrogant and have massive egos, I suppose if you think you can rule the world humility is not the first characteristic considered.
It is also a fascinating contest given that Trump is the most disliked candidate in history with Hillary a close 2nd.  I despair of politics - both in the US and UK!

Re: Hillary Clinton faints on 9/11

There have been rumours about Mrs Clinton's health for some time, one of which I read some months ago that implied that as a result of a head injury back in 2013/14 she was presenting typical symptoms (Memory loss/forgetfulness, an unsteady gait, frequent falls, slurred speech, irritability and depression) of a pernicious condition called 'Subcortical Vascular Dementia' which is invariably fatal for the sufferer.

Re: Hillary Clinton faints on 9/11

Hillary Clinton's health is not the reason she is unfit to govern.

She has avoided answering to the FBI the CIA.
She is a Corrupt & Deceitful individual.

Hillary Clinton during her tenure as United States Secretary of State had exclusively used her family's private email server for official communications rather than official State Department email accounts maintained on federal servers.........
After allegations were raised that some of the emails in question contained classified information an investigation was initiated by the FBI regarding how classified information was handled on the Clinton server. 113 emails contained information which was classified at the time it was sent including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret."

Then there is the Clinton Foundation Scandal.

There is so many things that just SHOUT out.......

DO NOT TRUST THIS WOMAN!!

Re: Hillary Clinton faints on 9/11

Peter C
As you have said before in one of your posts, any US president who actively opposes the NWO invariably signs their own death warrant, particularly so if they attempt to take back the US$ into government control, since such an action is seen by one particular family as a direct threat to their power over the unsuspecting masses of humanity. Their ' motis operandi' would appear to be
"It matters not who is elected to govern by a nations people, If we control the money supply then all Government's must bow to our wishes" power is sometimes absolute, as such it is the source of all corruption.
Such power is self maintaining in the longer term, it is sometimes interrupted by the temporary anarchy produced through revolutions, but inevitably all regime's succumb to the need for external funding and so the power equilibrium is reinstated.

Re: Hillary Clinton faints on 9/11

more like inequilibrium!