Govenor of the Bank of England.........Mark Carney

Govenor of the Bank of England.........Mark Carney

Re: Govenor of the Bank of England.........Mark Carney

We are very close to a recession now - growth in our economy is already elusive. The figures indicate some growth mainly due to Carney inducing a housing bubble as he did in Canada. He definitely the puppet of Osborne who is as you say incapable of predicting anything let alone what will happen in the economy tomorrow let alone if we leave the EU! The man is an absolute loser, and not to be trusted as are all the other scaremongers they are terrified of leaving - they obviously stand to lose so much personally - unlike the rest of us who may well gain far more in the long run. Cameron and Osborne will go - yippee! Unfortunately we will be stuck with the cheating, contrived Johnson but hopefully in time people will recognise he is an ambitious and vile person willing to do anything for power, just like his public school ex-mates.

Re: Govenor of the Bank of England.........Mark Carney

You are spot on, Mary! It's not a question of the devil you know any longer, if it ever was! And you are also right in that it's world pay up time, and there's not a blind thing Clinton, Trump or Boris can do about it! - short of some radical world summit deciding that the line in the sand must be drawn with a world debt reset! a la emperor Hadrian! and the introduction of a world currency (based on the gold standard) to create an even trading playing field!
David A