GOT THE MESSAGE NOW CAMERON CLEGG and MILIBAND

Liam Brennan Liam Brennan

GOT THE MESSAGE NOW CAMERON CLEGG and MILIBAND

WE WANT UKIP, the people who will do what we want, after all we are your employers we foot the bill, we are the ones that dig you, the banks the councils, and every hair brained scheme you tossers dream up and squander money on, out of the shit, we are the ones on the front line, that you and people like you, send out to die for nothing, just to bolster your belief that we are a world power, and you are important and mean something.  WE ARE THE TAXPAYER. And we want someone in charge who thinks as much of this country as we do. Your parties have done nothing but lie and ignore us; you bunch of self-important condescending public school tossers, with an inflated sense of entitlement. And that supreme bag of shit TONY BLAIR, apparently looking for another roll to keep him high profile, and fight the Euro sceptics, this hero of the hour, who doesn’t want his communication with the other idiot Bush, about how they sent hundreds of service personnel to their deaths, and maimed many more, ruining families and futures. All for nothing, because there was no WMD and they knew it, but that didn’t matter to them, they wanted a conflict.
SO How does it feel (were all in this together Dave) now you have some idea of how this country feels, and what it thinks of you, (and the rest of them) so you’re not completely alone, all because you didn’t keep your promises. You thought you were above all that, with your typical political approach of tell them what they want to hear, and then we will do what we like. They will just sit back and do nothing; as far as you are concerned, we should just let you drag us down even further into the EU mess, with your vague suggestions about negotiating powers back from them. We want out of Europe, and away from the court of uman rites, and don’t give us any of that crap about deporting illegal immigrants, you wanker, we can’t get terrorist rapists and murderers out of the country, thanks to you, them (that’s uman rites crap) and our bleeding heart justice system, where we provide endless amounts of money, so they can sue us, and block any deportation, and the judges who interpret the law to favour the criminal. I mean who the fuck lets lifers out for the day and probably gives them spending money, and is surprised when they do a runner, some tosser in the ministry of justice, a civil servant, so the real question is, why has this person still got a job. I mean if he or she is really that fucking stupid, shouldn’t they be standing for election somewhere. 13 life sentences and he is let out to go shopping, you really couldn’t make it up.
All this crap is ruining our country and what does tosser Dave come up with, “My proudest moment in politics is that I have squandered hundreds of millions of taxpayer’s money, propping up foreign dictators and paying for a pop group and helping no one who really needed it”. This he is proud of!!
And Blair that smug wanker saying we shouldn’t be thinking of immigration and Europe when we vote, this from a slime ball who is trying to block the publication of his letters with that “Nobel Prize” winner George W Bush, the guy who said “the trouble with France is they have no word for entrepreneur”        and ''If you don't stand for anything, you don't stand for anything! If you don't stand for something, you don't stand for anything!'' also the brilliant “It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.” This is the guy Blair chose to follow, looked up to, and thought he was worth wasting the lives of, and maiming hundreds of British servicemen for. So this brilliant plan was dreamed up by, Blair who makes two short planks look like a computer, and Bush dumb as a stump. They lied, skewed and prevaricated advice and evidence and data that would allow them to go to war in Iraq.  As I have said in previous rants whoever decides to go to war, should be in the front of the first wave of infantry with a rifle in their hand. No wonder he doesn’t want the communication published, and it’s not because it’s written in block capitals and in crayon.
Why are we supporting the Sudan when they can sentence you to death for not being a Muslim, this is what I have been saying for so long, you cannot allow Muslims to become a minority and escape from responsibility,  because you are scared of being called racist or a religious bigot, because they are not prepared to live and let live, their objective is to force you to live how they think you should, and that is there final goal, irrespective of what they say and all the platitudes dribbled out by senior clerics, the Quran is quite clear “non-believers must be made to conform”. So why don’t we decide that if you want to come hear you have to convert to Christianity, that should get rid of millions of the unhappy little shits, who are always whinging in the background.

Re: GOT THE MESSAGE NOW CAMERON CLEGG and MILIBAND

You ask some very pertinent questions, which I doubt will even ruffle Cameron's beauty sleep - and as for Clegg and his Party - both a total waste of hot air!

Re: GOT THE MESSAGE NOW CAMERON CLEGG and MILIBAND

wonderhorse wonderhorse

Re: GOT THE MESSAGE NOW CAMERON CLEGG and MILIBAND

Liam,Peter C,
I am not a UKIP supporter - however, a lot of what you say is true. More worrying is that the politicians are just not getting it - they were well and truly told in the EU elections what the public thinks. When the Tories retained Newark they were crowing about it - they lost over 8,000 votes and still hailed it as a victory. They all continue to rant on about the public not getting their message and they need to work harder - same old, same old! They just do not get it, we don't like them, trust them or want them! They are so out of touch and don't listen to the voters or maybe they are all deaf! I think the Tories will get in next year - they will quietly shelve the referendum by giving some feeble excuse about renegociating our membership and we will all be in the same boat as we are currently. They are all terrified that they will get a no vote in a referendum and that does not serve tut their purpose. The housing bubble will burst after the election - Osborne is hoping that it will last until May 2015 so it looks like the economy is growing. The 'help to buy' scheme will be dropped as interest rates will have to rise and we may well find ourselves in the same crisis as 2008. The Tories will try to fix it again by more austerity and there will be more inequality than ever before but they will be OK, they always are. Even though I am not a supporter I do hope UKIP gives this bunch a kick up the backside next year but I am not hopeful, I suspect the voters will sadly stick with their usual choices.
a patriot a patriot

Re: GOT THE MESSAGE NOW CAMERON CLEGG and MILIBAND

Liam, you are spot on !!!  don't know if ukip will be any different but one thing is for sure we need to get rid of the current elite greedy snot gobbling current parties that have dictated for so long.  We need a people government, aren't we supposed to be a democratic country ??  at the moment our only democracy is a right to vote for 1 of 3 dictatorships.   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
fiferalfa2 fiferalfa2

Re: GOT THE MESSAGE NOW CAMERON CLEGG and MILIBAND

Hi liam
             everything you say is correct why is it when attrocities are carried out by terrorists we never hear the muslim council of the uk criticise them and why are the fanatics in charge of schools allowed to do as they want if i were to stand ouside a mosque with a bible in my hand i would be arrested and called racist which has nothing to do with colour by the way the word was first used by trotsky describing the then ruling elite of russia so people should stop playing the racist card the sooner ukip get in to westminster the better