Findsbury Park "Terrorist" attack

Breaking news this morning of a “terrorist” attack close to Findsbury Park Mosque in London. It is reported that a white van was driven by a white man into Muslims who were just leaving the mosque. Some people have said there were actually 3 people in the van but only one has been detained currently.  1 person dead and 8 others injured.
If the implications are true this is a very sad day for our Country. My mind immediately goes back 50 years to a warning given to our politicians of the day regarding high levels of immigration and the likely subsequent ramifications if the situation continued unabated. The writing was on the wall even then but our politicians in their wisdom, chose to ignore it and have continued to bury their heads in the sand with total disregard of the concerns of the British people, even insinuating that many are racists.
The writing remains on the wall and forced tolerance is only exacerbating the situation. It was only a matter of time before someone would snap.

Re: Findsbury Park "Terrorist" attack

Re: Findsbury Park "Terrorist" attack

Peter, I wonder how much longer it will take for our MPs and the do gooders to accept  that the Muslim religion is just not compatible with the laws of this land and instead of telling us how we should embrace and integrate with muslims, make it clear to them that if they are not prepared to integrate and embrace the laws of our country the door is open, nobody is forcing them to stay. Nadim Zahawi had the gall to compare today's attack by one individual, to the horrors of the under age girls that were abused by muslim men in Salford. I do not condone today's attack in any  way but to compare it with the rape and abuse of children is unforgiveable.  Many immigrants and not just muslims take advantage of our tolerance and the powers that be allow them to do so. People will only take so much and today's attack would indicate the some feel they are being pushed to the limit and are not being listened
to.

Re: Findsbury Park "Terrorist" attack

Whether we like it or not, Oracle, we are responsible for them. I have a very simple solution: ship the Jihadists off to South Georgia and let them commune with the penguins!
David A