FAMILY CREDIT ANOTHER NAME FOR INCOME SUPPORT ! child benefit shouldl be there for forst three kids and no more , if you can afford more then no child benefit makes sense to me !!

DEBS DEBS

FAMILY CREDIT ANOTHER NAME FOR INCOME SUPPORT ! child benefit shouldl be there for forst three kids and no more , if you can afford more then no child benefit makes sense to me !!

If you are on a low income and the more kids you have the more family credit per child , what a joke { ohhh well i will go out to work for 16 hours but i will keep churning out kids ?? dohhh have the government not figured that one out yet ???

As for the child benefit it should not be taken from the rich or the poor it should be given for first three kids that is allowing for relationship break down etc , and keeping in with human rights, then maybe just maybe the parents who can genuinely afford their children would have more and the ones who cannot will stop having them.......OH BUT THIS IS TOO  EASY A SOLUTION .....A FAIR SYSTEM TO ALL ,  most of these kids end up hanging the streets and parents not interested in them just the pay cheque it brings .....Sorry two kids is enough , no matter how much you paid me and that is expensive enough!![ ohhh damn i must get my tubal tie reversed and have some more kids on my low income then i can live like a king , ...problem is my kids WON'T ....
 with that attitude eh ?? .....

what happened to PLAIN OLD COMMON SENSE ??????