Quantcast

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar.  Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media are really tearing you apart for That Scandal."

Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"
Trump: "No the other one:"

Hillary: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"
Trump: "No the other one:"

Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"
Trump: "No the other one:"

Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"
Trump: "No the other one:"

Hillary: "Turning our backs on Israel?"
Trump: "No the other one:"

Hillary: "The joke Iran Nuke deal? "
Trump: "No the other one:"

Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware and China when Bill left Office?"
Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".
                         **********
Everything above is true. Yet she still gets the Democratic vote? Does anyone understand this??? I think we're doomed !!!

Re: Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

So what's the choice here? Hillary and a track record longer than your arm! (just measured it!) or Trump blasting on about Nuking people?

I guess Hillary's track record wins this particular race, or should I say the human variety. Let us hope that both she and May both have the humility to recognise their earlier huge gaffes, and make good! Hope springs eternal and pigs might yet learn how to fly!

Re: Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

David

You said.....

"So what's the choice here? Hillary and a track record longer than your arm! (just measured it!) or Trump blasting on about Nuking people? "

The choice here for me is very clear.......

Hillary Clinton an established member of the establishment that is riddle with corruption who give not a fig for the common American citizens and all for big business at any cost.

Donald Trump who shots his mouth of from the hip and anyone who believes he's about to nuke anyone is as stupid to believe it has he is for making such comments but in his madness he has gathered strong support and if the Americans feared he was going to start a nuke war he would never have been this close to the Presidency....... Its all talk to gain support from the disillusioned public with the cartel families that have run American such as Kennedy's, Bush's and now Clinton's.

We can see the same thing happening here in the UK with Jeremy Corbyn who is also appealing to the disillusioned and anti establishment British public.

Corbyn will win the Labour vote but the Blairites that remain within the Labour party who are basically Tories purporting to be Labour are going to Rip the Labour party apart.......

I hope the British true Labour supporter will come out and back Jeremy Corbyn and that he wins the day.

Corbyn and Trump are the underdogs and many a time I have won a few bob on backing the underdog at the bookies.

My head says Clinton will win but my heart and soul hopes Trump gets the presidency.

If Trump does win through I am sure you will see the rhetoric from Trump changes dramatically.

Two fingers to the establishment and career politicians i say.....let's get people who can lead.

Yes Donald Trump built up an Empire and lost his wealth but he came back but could only have done so by learning from his mistakes.

All leading establishment figures around the world have become out off touch and no longer care about the ordinary people and we are seeing the early stages of rebellion in various countries around the world which is lead here in the UK and now America...... Growing concern in various EU countries that are now looking for their own referendums not least of all Italy and France.

The real enemies around the world are the super rich, BANKSTERS and Governments who pander and pave the way for rich getting richer at the expense of the poor and most vulnerable in all countries.

If there is not a rethink the super super rich, BANKSTERS and Governments are in real danger of rebellion happening and when that day comes I would hate to be a super rich, BANKSTERS or goverment officials.

Lets hope that Theresa May's acceptance speech is not all Bluff & Bluster and she is going to represent the working classes the poor the disabled and not just represent the interests of the big businesses and super rich.

Re: Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

Good post, Peter, and I too have more time for Corbyn than the rest of that shower, and have never said otherwise!

Re: Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

Me too. I met Jeremy Corbyn at a reception in the House of Commons many years ago and he along with Simon Hughes and Bernie Grant were the only MP's to show their faces - most of the other MP's were next door where alcohol was being served - needless to say our reception was dry. Jeremy was very interested and spoke to as many people as he could get around - he was very encouraging and was really ordinary and human. I have really liked him ever since and admired the fact that be stands up for his beliefs. As for Trump like you Peter I like his anti-establishment stance and can't stand Hillary but I just don't know why - I don't trust her and she is very much part of the American elite/establishment. Trump is dangerous and I am not convinced he is controllable - he obviously has a personality disorder - being a narcissist and he says they most ridiculous things and doesn't have any policies, great with sound bites - just saying he will make America great again is utterly meaningless. Was America ever great - of course not -no greater than any other country with some good aspects and many faults. I would love to see real changes in this country and the US - with genuine people as MP's. I would like to see the EU unravel - I am not sure that will be allowed by those at the top of the gravy train but I suspect it will have to change. Trump may well provoke some change even is he doesn't become president. The corruption in the financial and banking services needs addressing and someone has to pay, and not the average man in the street who usually suffers, but the likes of banking bosses, hedge funds bosses, traders all gamblers, and greedy immoral people like Philip Green who may not have broken any laws but is without a solitary moral.
I have no faith in Teresa May - her record in the Home Office was poor and she is a right wing Tory - she is saying what is expedient but won't come up with the goods - she is cut from the same cloth as Thatcher. This post does sound really negative but looking at what options we have in this country with the PLP trying desperately to oust an elected leader leaving us without a credible opposition and being lumbered with Teresa May and Co[Liam Fox, David Davies, Philip Hammond et al] and Clinton or Trump what hope do we have?