Do we need to initiate Article 50 to start Brexit?

Do we need to initiate Article 50 to start Brexit?

In 1992 CONSERVATIVE - John Major used the Royal Prerogative to sign the Maasstricht Treaty giving away UK powers to the EU. Made without reference to Parliament.
In 2004 LABOUR - Tony Blair used the Royal Prerogative to sign the Treaty of Rome giving away UK powers to the EU. Made without reference to Parliament.
In 2008 LABOUR - Gordon Brown used the Royal Prerogative to sign the Lisbon Treaty giving away UK powers to the EU. Made without reference to Parliament.
The ruling by the 3 judges states that use of the prerogative cannot be used to override legislation enacted by parliament. If this ruling stands then the Maastricht, Rome and Lisbon must all be by definition deemed as unlawful as all three were signed using the Royal Prerogative.
If upheld this will throw EU/UK law onto the bonfire as we have been punishing individuals and communities through taxes, fines and even imprisonment unlawfully based on their introduction aligned to treaties that have no lawful basis.
As far as I am concerned, the judges were pro EU - therefore Mrs May and the Government have no need to spend millions appealling this judgement - they should just remind the court of the above and carry on getting us out of the corrupt, unelected EU!

Re: Do we need to initiate Article 50 to start Brexit?

This post was updated on .
Well said, sir! Suggest you make a poster of this and plaster it across the nation! Major, Blair and Brown, a la poubelle (the stench is odious)!

just unearthed this from today's Times, sums up that particular arrogant so-and-so
self-infatuated Narcissus!

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb7aad660-b348-11e6-bc53-a685ee82d104.jpg?crop=2781,1854,587,174&resize=758
David A