Difference between UK PM and BRITAIN PM

aditya Singh aditya Singh

Difference between UK PM and BRITAIN PM

Hello,

I am a student and a little confusion David Cameron PM Britain or United Kingdom.  because many site showing PM of Britain....  and other sites shows UK PM ....  please reply

Re: Difference between UK PM and BRITAIN PM

Before he resigned, David Cameron was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

Re: Difference between UK PM and BRITAIN PM

 Sat Sri Akal, Ki hal hai.

The United Kingdom is the official name of the union of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland which came into being in 1707 when King James VI of Scotland ascended to the vacant throne of England as King James 1 and became the king of both countries. The name 'Britain' represents the British Isles and since the Government of the UK is elected by the peoples of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland which form the greater part of the British Isles we therefore use the term'Great Britain.
I hope I have explained and provided an answer you can understand!