Death of this Forum

Re: Death of this Forum

I would really like this forum to continue  or similar. I hope nabble does continue albeit with a different name. I am with you Peter and David!

Re: Death of this Forum

Hi Peter,
I have also contacted Nabble asking them to continue the forum albeit under a different name - I hope our pleas are heard!
a patriot a patriot

Re: Death of this Forum

well I'm still here, don't post  much these days but still have a looksie
dave 1 dave 1

Re: Death of this Forum

We also hope this forum continues under a relivent title.We too have'nt contributed for a while but we still look in.Will bring a topic for debate that I personally feel is very important.Propotional representation.

Re: Death of this Forum

Dear Peter
 Please forgive my absence, I have been busy over the summer, two weeks in Spain and two camping holidays in the UK.
If I may resurrect the topic of Brexit, I am not convinced that Mrs May will fullfil the mandate given to her by the British voters as I doubt her personal resolve to be sufficient to defy the pernicious pressure that Messers Junker and Schultz will bring to the negotiating table when presenting their demands for a post Brexit trade agreement.

They will initially seek to present a punitive deal that would be inferior to that currently available to the remaining 27 member states, if only to act as a deterrent to any further desertions, they will also make demands for freedom of movement in exchange for access to the single market.

However business logic will I believe carry the day because if the UK finds itself punished or threatened it may decide to leave the single market altogether which would leave the German, French, Italian and Spanish car, electronics and white goods industries facing punitive export charges if they are to maintain their biggest sales market in the world.

I feel that all of us who voted to leave should hound our MP's to pressure Mrs May to initiate Article 50 well before Christmas.

Re: Death of this Forum

Re: Death of this Forum

Re: Death of this Forum