David Cameron's Achievements over 6 years....... Well done Dave!!

David Cameron's Achievements over 6 years....... Well done Dave!!

Re: David Cameron's Achievements over 6 years....... Well done Dave!!

Re: David Cameron's Achievements over 6 years....... Well done Dave!!

Hi Peter,
Thank you so much for taking the trouble to compile that amazing list of Cameron's achievements. The politicans are all wandering around scratching their heads wondering why Brexit won - it really isn't rocket science, people are sick and tired of the lies and cheating and although I believe that generally a majority want out of the EU this was also an opportunity to spell out exactly how disillusioned the electorate is with our useless, unprincipled, immoral so-called representatives!