Congratulations to President Donald J Trump

Congratulations to President Donald J Trump

Re: Congratulations to President Donald J Trump

Peter C

Nice to see you back with us young Peter!
I totally agree with your comments, those who bad mouthed Mr Trump will now have to swallow their pride and kowTow before the President Elect or risk the consequences.

Re: Congratulations to President Donald J Trump

Agreed! and my conscience is clear too! I will not pass judgment on an unknown quantity who has never served in government and never done anything previously before beyond entertaining ideas of making money out of his name, and hanging well-wishers out to dry on the way! Hillary was not an unknown quantity, and her dodgy record in government along with a not altogether clean slate with hers and Bill's sacred cow, the Clinton Foundation and the threat of another 4 years' deadlock, plus possible impeachment of a president of the USA after a small interval swung it for me! That's not to say, Trump might not have to face something similar from his critics soon as well! What a situation, with markets fit to explode! Help!!!

Re: Congratulations to President Donald J Trump

David A

Watch out for George Soros.