Congratulations to President Donald J Trump

Congratulations to President Donald J Trump

Now Donald Trump has been elected regardless of his flaws of which we all have our own weaknesses and flaws.

I now wish that those who judged him on his flaws and wanted him banned from entering the country would close their mouths and lets see what he does now that he is elected president.

I guess the calls to ban him and I see the petition with 586,933 signatures is now CLOSED!!!

I guess it would be highly embarrassing to Ban the president of America

I am glad the people came out and voted against the establishment just as happened here in the UK in the Brexit referendum.

People are sick off political correctness and if you dare speak up for the rights of the indigenous people in any country you are immediately Branded a Racist!!!

Brexit and the election by a landslide of Donald Trump has put the so-called western democracies and their establishment's on WARNING that .....

Globalisation is not working for the working class.
Globalisation is the new word for Slavery/Low wages for the Super Rich to move industry's to other country's

The rich have as always found a way to NOT pay taxes and for to long have shifted industry's to country's where they can pay minimal wages with no health & safety or rights for works in country's that do not hold employer's to account like they do in the so-called civilised western world

Super Rich just say why pay £200 upperwards  per week  when if I move my business to a country where I can pay £5 per week.

Now lets see what Donald Trump does about the Chinese who do not play by the rules or bend the rules!!

Re: Congratulations to President Donald J Trump

Peter C

Nice to see you back with us young Peter!
I totally agree with your comments, those who bad mouthed Mr Trump will now have to swallow their pride and kowTow before the President Elect or risk the consequences.

Re: Congratulations to President Donald J Trump

Agreed! and my conscience is clear too! I will not pass judgment on an unknown quantity who has never served in government and never done anything previously before beyond entertaining ideas of making money out of his name, and hanging well-wishers out to dry on the way! Hillary was not an unknown quantity, and her dodgy record in government along with a not altogether clean slate with hers and Bill's sacred cow, the Clinton Foundation and the threat of another 4 years' deadlock, plus possible impeachment of a president of the USA after a small interval swung it for me! That's not to say, Trump might not have to face something similar from his critics soon as well! What a situation, with markets fit to explode! Help!!!

Re: Congratulations to President Donald J Trump

David A

Watch out for George Soros.