Condolences

James Rudd James Rudd

Condolences

Dear Mr. Cameron,

My sincere condolences to you and your family on the loss of your father.  This is of course a very emotional time for you, not least because you also have the joy of a new baby in the house, and I just wanted you to know that my thoughts are with you.

Although I was unable to vote in the last election (the UK doesn't exactly make it easy for overseas voters to vote) I think the coalition has made a terrific start under very difficult circumstances and will be a very good thing for our country.

May God grant you the courage to get through the next few weeks/days and the wisdom to continue to make the right decisions for the well-being of all the UK's citzens.

Best wishes

James

São Paulo, Brazil