Condolences

Andrew Clark Andrew Clark

Condolences

Sincere Condolences to the Prime minister and all his family on learning about the death of his Father Ian.
Prayers for strength is all we can offer:

RIP Ian
chris venables chris venables

Re: Condolences

 i feel for you at this time, god bless you all,
Keith Keith

Re: Condolences

I also send my condolences for your loss.

I also apologise for the rest of my letter (NOT THE CONTENT) but I feel the timing is right and you ask for peoples opinions, well here are a tiny amount of mine.

My main point is my mother died recently, why was I not given a helicopter to rush to her side? (was she not a human being? who was asking for me to say goodbye to, her only son, is it only the rich that care about family?)  (in this political climate we have now, what makes you M'r Cameron or your father any better than people who have to live day to day hand to mouth?) why could I have not got there quicker? not important enough? ( I even had to buy my own fuel to get there,) I could have said my last good byes (like you) to a warm and loving mother, grandmother and great grandmother, so sadly missed, not to a cold dead body?
You M'r Cameron could  have paid for and should still pay for the use of the helicopter,  and I feel you should resign imediately for this disgraceful abuse of privilege and lack of thought for the people you say you want to govern!!  HELP US ALL, PAY WHAT YOU OWE, AND GET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY, YOU ARE A DISGRACE, AND AN INSULT, TO ALL THE  DECENT PROUD PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET!!  I feel it is an obvious use and abuse of privilege, and should be taken further by parliament at questions, and as an abuse by the French prime minister, against the French working class, who like the rest of the world, are having to pay for the banks mistakes, and people like you, to maintain your superiority in this world. Was your father anything other than a man with money, to warrant such an obvious misuse of fuel just to start with ? you politicians keep telling us to save the planet by using less and not travel!! get it right or people will start to rebel.
We cannot save the planet on our own!!!

My mother was worth ten of your father, she never got any coverage in news reports about her bringing up 5 children on her own, battling with major ilneses or any of the praise you will be receiving for your father from all of this.

my father died when I was 5, so I know what its like to be on "benefits", (the only one who had free school meals all through my school years, and that was bad enough, but when some teachers had to question why in front of the class, you will never have to answer them questions nor your children !!)  that was what my father and all the others who fought in the war for, a just and fair society ( we still have not got it have we?)  you take the pensions and squander it on what tax relief you can give to the rich, where has all the money gone from all the people who have died before reaching retirement? this needs sorting out as to my mind you and the ones before must be committing some  very bad management (get in some of the over 50s who will now be on the scrapheap as being to old,) to start helping out where it goes, give them their self esteem back and use their experiences and their impartial views)(not bankers!!)         For it to just disappear over all these years is mind boggling.
         Why are we in countries we have no right to be in? the excuse "We have to do something" is just drivel we need to tell the "Americans to leave the rest of the world to sort them selves out, ( they could also take a look at their slums and do something about that problem) as they did  eventually, "remember slavery" then segregation, how can they talk about human rights! (they also never tell openly that for every gallon of oil they use they store another gallon for future use! will we get any favours when they have all the oil?) so we can see why they want the cheep oil now, so they can dominate the world without any need for them to suffer from shortages, they  also need to sort out the reason why "all their people want to be on drugs", I personally have never known a drug addict nor any one who has died taking drugs and there are more BABIES DYING IN THIS WORLD TODAY FROM MALARIA, THAN DRUG ADDICTS DYING FROM ACTUAL DRUG ABUSE, GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT, USE THE PEOPLE WHO FIGHT ALL THIS DRUG CRAP AND GET THEM TO USE THEIR TIME TO DO SOMETHING THAT WILL CHANGE THIS WORLD FOR THE BETTER!!!!!! (which the Americans eradicated in panama because it suited them ) I feel we should let the peoples of the world who do not want us there be left alone and not interfered with, they make their laws and if they are unjust they should do what we have done and, strive to be better and they will come through, they just need the time like we have had to become a fairer society (we still are not any where near ourselves yet though!)
                      And for you to refuse you Prime Ministers pension, I feel is an insult to every one in the country, as to me you devalue such a small amount given for the top job in this country, therefore saying I don't need your pittence I HAVE ENOUGH!!! that to me is not a major gesture of look at me being good, its about, I DO NOT NEED SUCH MONIES AS I'M OK JACK!!  but i'm a man of the people Yeh Right!!

Make it illegal for the a380 airbus to carry any less than the designed weight in passengers with no first second class all same paying the same read my later comments on carbon footprint, the world is in trouble and the rich paying more will not save it!!

So prove you are a so called good bloke and start hitting the money people who have taken their bonuses and still have the money go back 3 or 4 years when they started the meltdown,   TAKE IT BACK FROM THEM THEY CAUSED ALL THIS, AND THAT WILL PROBABLY TAKE 20billion of the cuts you say you need to make to normal people, who are struggling to survive on whatever benefit is their entitlement), JUST LIKE YOU ARE TAKING BACK THE TAX UNDERPAYMENTS from ordinary people who have to pay up front not like the rich who pay once a year!! and then get away with it because they have "Expenses". And stop looking a pratt riding your bike to work to save "carbon emissions" when you car and papers follow you. Who are you trying to fool, as we are no longer the fools you think we are.
I UNFORTUNATELY AM NOT RELIGIOUS (HOW CAN ANYONE THINK A SUPERIOR BEING WOULD LET A TINY BABY DIE OF MALARIA, MALNUTRITION, LACK OF WATER JUST TO PROVE THEMSELVES IN THE AFTERLIFE YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK AT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD BY PEOPLE TO PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF RELIGION IS MIND BOGGLING,  AS I HAVE SAID I DO NOT BELIEVE MYSELF IN GOD BUT IF I DID, AND YOU SAID TO ME YOU WANTED MONEY TO GET RID OF MY "CARBON FOOTPRINT" (another new tax system) I WOULD HAVE NO QUARMS AT ALL, BUT JUST TO GIVE TO THE GOVERNMENT AS A TAX, IS JUST YOU SAYING WE WILL PUT THE PRICES UP SO THAT THE RICH CAN TRAVEL WITH LESS RIFRAFF ON THE PLANES, TRAINS, AND ROADS.
               AS I HAVE SAID WE ARE NOT AS STUPID AS YOU THINK WE ARE!!!

go on send me a reply, wait till you have finished grieving, but try to answer most of my comments. Keith.