Quantcast

Christine Lagarde one class idiot!!

Christine Lagarde is a French lawyer, politician and who has been the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund.

How does person that must be well educated or at least she tries to present herself as a highly educated person........Yet when on the news the other day kept on referring to the EU as a club and as a member you get special privileges that apply to all members of any club but once you chose to leave the club you no longer get the same rights as those who remain members of a club!!!!

Or relationship is not a member of a club it is an equal PARTNER and we put more into than we get back out our PARTNER'S.

So our relationship is more akin to a marriage where we separate with EQUAL rights and not one side getting preferential rights over another.

You would think we had been a partner that had not been contributing to the success or betterment of our other partner's in this Union.

We will not walk away without our fair share for the many years we contributed, just as no woman or man walks away from their Union with our fair recompense for the years they put in together.

Re: Christine Lagarde one class idiot!!

Peter C

Is this the same lady who is the subject of a serious fraud investigation?

Re: Christine Lagarde one class idiot!!

It is the one and same "lady"....... I am sure she will be cleared no matter how guilty she may well be.

She really hacked me off when she kept referring to the EU as some club when it is a Union and a Union to which the UK have been heavily involved in financing it's very existence and the have the nerve to say we need to pay them £60 Billion to walk away and get told we need to pay again to get access to the "Free Market"....... How can it be a free market if you must pay to access the thing.

This is why the EU needs to implode on itself and perhaps Marine Le Pen will be successful and then other countries will follow and it will be goodbye EU and Germany's attempt to rule over Europe will finally come to an end.