Quantcast

Cameron's Phoney so-called honours!

Just copied this from a petition instigator at The Sunday Times...

Michael Jones 1 hour ago
I’ve made a petition – will you sign it?

Click this link to sign the petition:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/163629/sponsors/EAmpB2vYh1ClAADFPw83

My petition:

Make Mr. David Cameron's honours list subject to a free vote in Parliament.

Mr. David Cameron's honours list is inappropriate in that it should not include, for example, his wife's hairdresser.

Please copy and forward the link on!

Signed!

Re: Cameron's Phoney so-called honours!

I will definitely sign it but have been unable to do so until it meets the petition standards - I will look again every day until I am able to do so. Honouring a hairdresser is somehow better than honouring Osborne for example but I do get the point and will sign. Frankly I find the whole honouring system quite ridiculous. I am now waiting for Cameron and his chums to be given knighthoods or titles - I am sure they feel entitled after all Philip Green was given a knighthood for being exceptional at avoiding paying tax and asset stripping! I wonder how he contributed to society - I have yet to find something.

Re: Cameron's Phoney so-called honours!

I shall also sign petition when it is possible. I think his honours list is appalling.
It proves that the rich can buy a Knighthood. I was under the impression that honours should be given for contributions to Society by means other than your day job, so how come at least four cabinet members who backed the remain campaign for the Referendum are on his proposed list and as for Sam's stylist what exactly is her contribution to a better society? The whole honours system needs an overhaul.
All recent Prime Ministers have demeaned the acknowledgement of genuine worthy recipients by dishing out honours to wealthy undeserving parasites in our society.

Re: Cameron's Phoney so-called honours!

I will sign as soon as the petition meets the petition standards as yet it still has not meet the petition criteria .....

Philip Green and our BANKSTERS along with with their co-conspirators in David Cameron, George Osborne, Tony Blair (War Criminal), Gordon Brown all the way back to Maggie Thatcher (Old Crone) are.......

All in it Together

They are the Ugly truth of Capitalism that stretches all the way back to the old Crone Maggie Thatcher.

I should add in every Tory party member and every citizen who voted to back this Corrupt form of Capitlaism.

I also point the finger at cLabour voters and party members who jumped aboard the Greedy, Me, Me, Me gravy train that rewarded Greedy Fat Cats for screwing the work force and eroding works rights and those who did nothing to prevent the modern Tory slave Labour and disgusting Zero Hour contracts, those who allowed the poorest and most vulnerable in society see their incomes squeezed so hard that they took their own Life's.

Capitalsim has failed in its current form, all this crap about the Trickle Down does not serve the poor or the economy.

Just for the record ......

I have no objections to people earning huge sums of money but capitalism must serve us all with decent standards of living and serve the economy.....

Capitalism as it is now only serves the few  who stash their wealth so the wealth never Trickles Down therefore does not serve the Economy.

UBS rogue trader Kweku Adoboli.......

"It could happen again"

Nothing is changing behind the scene it's Business as Usual.

Re: Cameron's Phoney so-called honours!

Peter,
I agree with everything you say and Oracle in a previous post from someone said that Cameron was brilliant.  I think we have more of the same to come - May, I fear, is full of the same rubbish that we have suffered for so long - just look at record and her cabinet - Fox, Davies etc. We now have a bunch of old right wingers replacing the new right wingers, what a choice.
Cameron is rewarding failure - I wonder if success would be honoured.  I am sickened by it, but frankly I am not surprised.  I wouldn't expect anything else from a man like Cameron, so arrogant, so blind, with a massive ego and sense of entitlement. We seem powerless to stop this too - nothing the public says seems to make an iota of difference - we're supposed to be democracy!