Quantcast

Cameron out!

I can't take any more!!!! He just announced it for Wednesday, unless I was imagining it! So we are about to be addressed by our future leader it seems! The suspense is killing!

Re: Cameron out!

Now that Theresa May has been anointed Tory leader.

Should she now do what Gordon Brown didn't do which is.........

Go to the country and get a mandate from the people not just Tory MP's.

Tories were critical of voting Blair (War Criminal) get Brown.

Is it now vote Cameron get May!!!

Re: Cameron out!

You are right, Peter, but the markets are so precarious right now, that an interim leader is needed to steady the ship. Whether May can do this or not remains to be seen!