CHILD BENEFIT SHOULD BE THERE FOR ALL REGARDLESS OF INCOME ....BUT ONLY FOR FIRST THREE KIDS ...OH AND THE FAMILY TAX IS JUST ANOTHER NAME FOR INCOME SUPPORT ON A LOW INCOME FAMILLY CHURN THE KIDS OUT GET A PART TIME JOB YO ARE LAUGHING ...WHAT HAPPENED TO COMMON SENSE ?? BET THE PEOPLE WHO COULD AFFORD KIDS WOUD CONTINUE TO HAVE THEM WHAT A DROP IN THE PREGGY RATE TOO EH TO THE ONES WHO JUST WANT THE MONEY !!

DEBS DEBS

CHILD BENEFIT SHOULD BE THERE FOR ALL REGARDLESS OF INCOME ....BUT ONLY FOR FIRST THREE KIDS ...OH AND THE FAMILY TAX IS JUST ANOTHER NAME FOR INCOME SUPPORT ON A LOW INCOME FAMILLY CHURN THE KIDS OUT GET A PART TIME JOB YO ARE LAUGHING ...WHAT HAPPENED TO COMMON SENSE ?? BET THE PEOPLE WHO COULD AFFORD KIDS WOUD CONTINUE TO HAVE THEM WHAT A DROP IN THE PREGGY RATE TOO EH TO THE ONES WHO JUST WANT THE MONEY !!

If you are on a low income and the more kids you have the more family credit per child , what a joke { ohhh well i will go out to work for 16 hours but i will keep churning out kids ?? dohhh have the government not figured that one out yet ???

As for the child benefit it should not be taken from the rich or the poor it should be given for first three kids that is allowing for relationship break down etc , and keeping in with human rights, then maybe just maybe the parents who can genuinely afford their children would have more and the ones who cannot will stop having them.......OH BUT THIS IS TOO  EASY A SOLUTION .....A FAIR SYSTEM TO ALL ,  most of these kids end up hanging the streets and parents not interested in them just the pay cheque it brings .....Sorry two kids is enough , no matter how much you paid me and that is expensive enough!![ ohhh damn i must get my tubal tie reversed and have some more kids on my low income then i can live like a king , ...problem is my kids WON'T ....
 with that attitude eh ?? .....

what happened to PLAIN OLD COMMON SENSE ??????