CAMERON YOU WANKER (19EXTRA DAYS OFF)

Liam Brennan Liam Brennan

CAMERON YOU WANKER (19EXTRA DAYS OFF)

19 additional days off (I won’t say off work because it’s not a real job, and it’s nothing like work) just 19 days off from sitting on your fat ass doing nothing for Britain. So another holiday why?  Is this a unpaid holiday or are we paying you and the rest of the slimy expenses fiddlers.  That’s leaves you only 142 working days this year,  that is 223 days off, all that with no qualifications or experience, no wonder all your offspring want to be MPs. They have realised that with a few lies and a bit of fiddling they will have a life of untold luxury and riches unobtainable anywhere else in this country, and with no hard work, qualifications or effort on their part.
IF YOU CAN’T THINK OF ANYTHING TO DO, Here are a few suggestions from YOUR BOSS you know a TAX PAYER. Do all the things you promised in your fucking election manifesto, you had no trouble finding things to go on your to do list back then, when you stood for election, you spineless piece of crap.  Get us out of the Uman Rites System; tell the EU to go fuck themselves, and do something that will get us out of this pernicious, malignant, creeping, control organism called the EU.  Do something positive for the population of Britain and if that doesn’t inspire you do something to save your job, because UKIP is coming.  Throw out some of the benefit immigrants we have here and can’t seem to get rid of them. But then you are in favour of immigration, falling in line with Adolf Merkel.     I really hope several hundred if not a couple of thousand ends up in Chipping Norton.   You could re-evaluate the education policy and sack that clown Gove, before the school population ends up even more illiterate than they already are. He is about to waste a large portion of the basic need budget on free schools that are failing and will continue to fail irrespective of the amount of money shower on them because the system is fatally flawed.
You could also do something about the huge bonuses paid to bankers, another promise broken, but you seem to be in favour of them, despite “we’re all in this together” but of course you’re in favour of them. I’m sure there are family members who get million pound bonuses.  And apparently your worried about the loss of tax revenue from personalities, a couple of million which I agree is a fair amount of money, but  you would be better employed dealing with the hundreds of millions lost from allowing deals with Amazon and Starbucks and all the other large international conglomerates. So if you have nothing else to do, then close a few loopholes. But then as I said earlier it would affect your family as well so that’s not going to happen, you much prefer to highlight celebrities and try to embarrass them into not using a tax avoidance scheme that some members of your family use and to be honest we would all use, if we earned that much money. You allow the use of these loopholes because it’s the same ones your relatives use, and all the rest of the millionaires in the Commons and Lords. So far better to divert attention away from you and the other fraudsters, and target some high profile celeb.
You could also slap that prat Michael Spurr in the mouth, he was on TV saying how the suspended sentence system is good for the criminal reform, as opposed to prison, his exact words were “protecting the public is our prime concern” so why is he letting out people with13 life sentences, and what did this model prisoner do, why he robbed a building society. Who didn’t see that coming?
You could also get the Chilton report published, then we could all see what a deceitful ass hole Blaire was, and maybe that will stop people wanting to listen to his bull shit and the awful Blaire family can fade into obscurity, never to be heard from again.  You really don’t seem to care about this country or the people in it, you only seem to be interested in being a major player on the world stage, what you haven’t realised yet is that the world doesn’t care what you think or say most of them aren’t interested, they are more interested in doing something positive for their own people, and those that pretend interest are only after a bigger foreign aid sum, and you and the rest of your cronies can’t seem to see it.
I wish it wasn’t the case, but I have this terrible feeling that you are actually as useless as you look, and you are to all intents and purpose, a podgy useless rich snob, with a much enhanced self-entitlement problem. You are no use at all to this country or the population, or to use an old army saying “YOU ARE AS MUCH USE AS TITS ON A BULL” Thank goodness for UKIP.
  There were also some old photos from Afghanistan found, that made Amnesty International cry
So we had to endure more bleeding heart and limp wristed hand wringing from someone called Joanna shit for brains, some spokeswoman for amnesty International on breakfast television on Saturday 10th May 2014, whinging on about some old photos of soldiers looking at a dead body of a Taliban terrorist and giving the thumbs up sign.
Why are these people given air time and print space, to spout this crap born out of a privileged life style, never knowing any sort of difficulty or danger?
And they bang on about the Geneva Convention, a document dreamed up by likeminded prats and do good plonkers, again people who have never known what a punch in the face is like, much les somebody shooting at you, and being attacked by someone prepared to die, trying to kill you. The document should be torn up and re drafted and aligns itself more with the real world, and not like something akin to, the rules of the game of cricket.
And if they do want to wave the Geneva Convention in people’s faces let’s have a closer look then because one article or protocol states
The Geneva Conventions of 1949 and their Additional Protocols
31-03-2004 Article
From its origins, the military uniform, which came into general use with the appearance of large national armies in the 17th century, had a primary function of identification. The belonging to a particular armed force distinguished the soldiers from their enemies. The military uniform had and has other complementary functions such as the distinction between combatants and civilians.
 Combatants, when engaged in military operations, have to distinguish themselves from the civilian population to protect it from the effects of hostilities and to restrict warfare to military objectives.
So why aren’t these people waving their hands in the air every day about the Taliban dressing like civilians and endangering the local population instead of popping up every couple of years to rant about some old photo.
I suggest they go to Pakistan and Afghanistan and tell the Taliban to wear uniforms, let’s see how long they last before being shot if they are lucky, or sold into a brothel to earn money for weapons, and beaten on a daily basis.
That should cure them of the need to tell the rest of the world what’s right and wrong, The Geneva Convention should simply state that  Nuclear, Biological and Chemical weapons are illegal and banned from use, after that there is only one rule “LAST MAN STANDING.” Because we never hear them whinging about the Taliban who want to stop people from being educated, and if you don’t agree you are shot, we never hear then criticise the use of civilian’s even children as cover or a shield. We never hear them complain that the torture of prisoners and the mutilation of dead British and American troops is wrong, or that drug growth, production and distribution that cause millions misery is wrong. In fact they seem to support anything and everything anyone else does, except British, European and American forces. On the plus side Amnesty Int;  is an organisation of sad people who have a desperate need to be important and have some influence it the world, but fortunately they don’t, they are inconsequential and will remain so because everyone exctp them realises that until you have been there and do it it’s easy to sit in an arm chair with a glass of wine after a filler of sole lunch and pontificate, criticize and whinge about things that are beyond your experience.  SAD SAD LITTLE PEOPLE…
fiferalfa2 fiferalfa2

Re: CAMERON YOU WANKER (19EXTRA DAYS OFF)

Hi Liam
              I fully agree with every thing you have posted you hit the nail on the head  covering everything that is wrong with this government and the corrupt E U can you imagine if you told your boss oh i have finised that order having a week of till next one comes in what a way to run a country NOT i hope ukip do well in the E U and local council elections we need a party for US not every one else let us decide what we do or not the sooner the better