British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

12

British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

https://www.change.org/p/british-foreign-secretary?recruiter=91019131&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Please sign. I have.

Cameron is clearly no better than the last shower!

This makes me see red and makes me want to cry blue murder, Cameron. India benefits to the tune of hundreds of millions of pounds the mother nation can ill-afford, and what do they do? Stick two up at us, whilst that tosser of a PM ignores them and our men. This kind of thing breeds revolution!
David A
Jenlo Jenlo

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

David,

I signed this petition when it first came online.

It is a disgrace the way our government doesn't respect our forces.

Just like the taxpayer funded 'ambulance chases' that are hounding the troops that served in Iraq.

Then we have the other arses that are still hounding the troops that served in Northern Ireland.
Yet Tony Blair sends letters to the Irish murderers that there will be 'No Charges' brought against them.

Perhaps all our armed forces should go on strike!

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

This post was updated on .
It gets worse! Here's the latest! I'm speechless! Outraged! Bastards!

https://www.change.org/p/british-foreign-secretary?recruiter=91019131&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

I have donated to Yvonne's Justgiving account and I urge colleagues to do likewise, as I say, I am speechless!

I am incredulous that Cameron appears to be passing by on the other side with these good men. My opinion of India has sunk to zero.

DA

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

Thanks, Peter!

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

Have signed too.

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

Thank you, John

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

This post was updated on .
If Nicola Sturgeon can twist Cameron's arm over this, I'll revise my opinion of her. Maggie would never have allowed this - she'd have given the Indian Government absolute hell, and withdrawn any subsidy they might receive. Bastards the lot of 'em.

These boys should not be in this hell hole, and it's a bloody disgrace. Hold your head in shame, Cameron, you who have NEVER served your country in the field...

https://www.change.org/p/british-foreign-secretary-free-the-6-british-ex-soldiers-from-indian-jail?recruiter=91019131&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

My plea to Nicola Sturgeon- please watch & share.

Yvonne Machugh
Glasgow, United Kingdom
27 Jan 2016 — Thank you for everything you have done so far.

We are continuing to fight the sentence given to Billy and the other men. Having tried to get the UK Government to help me, I’m now pleading with First Minister Nicola Sturgeon to help Billy, a Scottish citizen.

She has written to me to say she has raised the case with the Prime Minister, but we need her to do more. I want her to meet with me and Billy’s family so that we know our Government is standing by the boys.

These men fought for their country in Iraq and Afghanistan - we should not turn our backs on them now.

Please watch and share this video. http://on.fb.me/1nxGCL4

Yvonne

Some of latest correspondence...

Christine Cunningham What the hell is wrong with the British government that these men are still in jail in India and yet the government wants to bring refugees in to this country and give them everything. I think it's time the ppl of this country was heard and listen too we were born and raised here so let's stand together and fight for our army
8 · 54 minutes ago
Keith Rogers
Keith Rogers Typical of the British Government throw our lads to the wolves yet If an Indian wants a house in our country they fall over themselves to give them the best they are treated very well by us yet the Indians are the worst for racial discrimination I have ever come across
5 · 57 minutes ago
Jenny Turner
Jenny Turner Why can't we influence the Indian Government. If these men are innocent why on earth are we not doing something to get them home? This is horrendous; we are not dealing with an enemy Country here!
5 · 57 minutes ago
2 Replies · 36 minutes ago
Malcolm Reid
Malcolm Reid We can give anyone anything except our own people. Are we governed by a British Parliament or an unelected one overseas.Support this to show the Government of this country into action.
3 · 39 minutes ago
Liz Titley
Liz Titley I am correct in understanding that they were employed by an American company who has done nothing to support its employees? Would president Obama listen? Surely the people who employed them are the ones who gave instructions to the captain regarding wh...See More
7 minutes ago
Margaret Wakeford
Margaret Wakeford Just another case of the madness that Britain is infected with right now. We need to look after our soldiers and not our enemies. The government has got it the wrong way round!
3 · 51 minutes ago

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

This post was updated on .
Cameron!

This is a frigging disgrace! I really feel for these men, and I feel like Candide witnessing the execution of a prominent person - "pour encourager les autres". It may come to that yet, Cameron, for you and Blair, if you both don't start putting Brits first!

Latest posting received today. Hold your head with shame, Cameron!

https://www.change.org/p/british-foreign-secretary-free-the-6-british-ex-soldiers-from-indian-jail?recruiter=91019131&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

I have just been part of of a welcoming committee at St John's Airport, Newfoundland, for a family of Syrian refugees. Those poor, brave, innocent people, and their gratefulness to us for giving them refuge from Assad could not have been clearer - he was on crutches, victim of shrapnel, and she bravely supported him and her two boys - I truly hope they will be happy with us, because that is the British thing to do. Fiercely proud of our distinctly British roots here! So, why, oh why, are we not attributing the same care and concern not only to our ex-servicemen, but also brave men protecting an American vessel from marauding Ethiopian pirates in the Mediterranean ocean? What a bunch of hypocrites we are! Men lay down their lives for their friends (VC material in my book) and what do they get? A kick in the teeth from Cameron - no Samaritan are you, mate, either! just a fu**ing hypocrite! Sorry, I don't mean to offend.

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

David A

This proves that Asian nations like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh are no friends of Britain, despite the veneer of democracy that we left them at independence they are all still as corrupt today as they were before the days of the east India company.
They are a people devoid of honour , compassion or morality and are only marginally human.

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

Would Maggie have sat by and watched this? No way! she'd have sent India a warning shot, and then failing that, made India fall in line! Independence was way too early, in my book, and this proves it. Same goes for East Africa!

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

A few pointed questions in the House! Bail hearing announced for February 16th - Hope springs eternal! Let's hope it materialises on this one. Thank you to all you good people who have supported Yvonne and the boys...

Raising Cain is the only way to shake this bunch of plonkers into action!

latest link below just received...

https://www.change.org/p/british-foreign-secretary-free-the-6-british-ex-soldiers-from-indian-jail?recruiter=91019131&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

John, thank you very much for signing the petition - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for those guys next week!

David

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

This post was updated on .
latest update...

I for one do not forget these guys...

https://www.change.org/p/british-foreign-secretary-free-the-6-british-ex-soldiers-from-indian-jail?recruiter=91019131&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Nor, it seems, does Donald Trump. I saw his foreign policy speech today, and was deeply impressed, as I believe were the majority of the Russian people who face a common terrorist problem...

I like this guy, and hope he becomes President.

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

Closer still - 988 now declared!

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

Re: British Soldiers wrongfully arrested

I 'm inclined to put my money on Trump. Hillary has her faults as does he, but I think he is more likely to break down traditional barriers with fresh, innovative ideas than she is. I regard them both as good prospects. I don't like the way she sold her soul to Goldman Sachs either!
David A
12