Quantcast

British Exit?

pratiwiniken pratiwiniken

British Exit?

good afternoon..
My name is Niken, I'm a student of Muhammadiyah University in Malang, Indonesia.
I have a research about British decision about brexit. When Mr. David Cameron is the Prime Minister, Mr. David Cameron was announced to held Referendum on February 20,2016.
So, i have some questions to Mr. David Cameron :
1. What were you thinking when you announced the referendum?
2. Before you announce the referendum, do you have any close friends to discuss about referendum?
3. Do Boris Johnson and michael Gove have any influence on your decision about the referendum?
4. how many times have you met with your close friends from tory to discuss about referendum? and what are yoou discussing?

thank you, i hope you can answer my questions

Re: British Exit?

prattywinkle!

Is your TV steam powered? It must be, the focus of your post is at least 15 months out of date!

Re: British Exit?

Pratiwiniken

I've news for you! Prat 'e win 'e can't! 'e gone! disappeared vamoose! capisce? and, speaking as a Scot, what did 'e ken when 'e was in office? Diddly, that's what! Puzzled? you should be!