Brexit or no Brexit - that is the question!

Brexit or no Brexit - that is the question!

Food for thought: just posted this in The Times

Comments on a postcard please!

Mr D Akenhead 17 minutes ago
I have a useful analogy for our European neighbours in Brussels. Through my own initiative and hard work, I created my own Theatre company, as an unknown in a new land, giving of my own professional expertise from my previous life in Britain and Australia, to two successful stagings of Henry V to mark the 600th anniversary of Agincourt in 2015, followed last year by equally successful production of King John, to mark 800 years since the death of that illustrious monarch. This year, I propose to do The Merchant of Venice to mark Canada's 150th Anniversary. The public love me, but the authorities do not like outsiders helping to support their Province! Isn't that a little bit like Brussels and their present mind-set bent on punishing Britain? Forget about all the incredible benefit we have afforded EU members paying through the nose for the privilege, if a few stuck up noses in Brussels are put out of joint. I say, if they are going to start playing these games with us, extremely hard and instant Brexit is called for. Macron now seems to be endorsing a double game. It's time he put his cards on the table, as to whether his offer is based on sincerity and genuine friendship, or a selfish self-interested agenda. If the latter, I suggest two fingers are the order of the day!
RecommendReply
Mr D Akenhead 5 minutes ago
... any of you seen the movie, The Grand Seduction? I feel I'm a little like the Doctor in that movie - they appreciate my injections but consider they should be gratis! Without our City's input, the Euro would collapse! Fact!