Bradley Wernham

Cheekiweeki Cheekiweeki

Bradley Wernham

I am writing regarding the jailing of Bradley Wernham. It would seem that he has a problem!! (stating the obvious)  Possibly it is a weakness in his character that drives him to steal which in turn gives him a huge buzz?  A few years ago I think  Martin Maloney was in the same boat. So now they are locked up with lots of other experts in the same field and will be able to compare notes and study diligently  in order that when they come out of jail they won't be caught so easily next time. My question is............ why don't we put these guys into a boot camp.................... like 'The Army' -  and send them off to Iraq or other places where assistance is needed. We should do like they do in USA - offend 3 times and you are out - zero tolerance. People like Bradley may even enjoy the fact that at last their life means something.  It seems totally ridiclous to lock up able bodied men instead of using their bodies constructively and gaining benefit from them and for them. What a travisty - hard working family men and women getting killed while other young men and women sit and vegitate in prisons. Doesn't make sense to me