Auld foes Unit

Re: Auld foes Unit

The main reason why Osborne is scraping the barrel is because he and his supporters in Remain are endeavouring to ensure that their future is assured. If we leave the EU they may well not get their cushy jobs in the EU when they eventually get kicked out of government. Perhaps that's what Balls and Cable are angling for?
Aren't we cynical - understandable since we have had to listen to all the garbage pouring out of Osborne, Cameron and Carney's mouth and all their fantastic predictions - NOT! Frankly they are about as much good at running an economy as I would be. Lagarde has recked everything she has touched - the austerity in Europe has failed to bring about a recovery. The EU [mostly the Germans] have recked Greece - Spain, Portugal and Italy are not recovering. Workers rights haven't protected the French - I see they are demonstrating about Hollande's latest imposition. We are not recovering either - austerity has failed - so the posh boy, who read history not economics at Oxford, has failed too! We now face the possibility of Boris - God help us all. He is renowned for lying is totally contrived, is power mad, and is almost as embarrassing as Trump. I am hoping that Brexit wins - this government gets kicked out - Boris with them, and we get an election - we can't get worse than this lot - can we?

Re: Auld foes Unit

I just hope that David Cameron's deviousness comes back to bite him on the proverbial backside. He connived to appease the British electorate by promising a
referendum in order to win the 2010 election, when it was becoming clear that
immigration was high on the list of peoples dissatisfactions with the EU. He had no real intention of supporting those who want to leave, because this corrupt administration has become the money spinner for clapped out politicians (and in many cases members of their family) to earn a fortune in the latter part of their careers, for doing very little.  He and many others are desperate for us to remain
because their credibility and possible future employment is on the line. These people do not want what is best for our country only what they see as best for them. When this Government goes it won't just be a case of the coffers being empty, they will have sold the whole country from under our noses.