At last something worth Celebrating and raising a glass

At last something worth Celebrating and raising a glass

Re: At last something worth Celebrating and raising a glass

... it's easy for people in comfortable robes to pass judgment, it's far less easy for serving soldiers to dodge the bullets and a whole lot more and be expected to be a pillar of the establishment at the same time. War is not nice, never nice in fact, but like clearing the rubbish, someone has to do it, I would suggest. Mr and Mrs Blackman, you have my sympathies.
David A