Quantcast

At last something worth Celebrating and raising a glass

At last something worth Celebrating and raising a glass

Sergeant Alexander Blackman is to be freed within weeks.

So commonsense has prevailed and this soldier who served his country with great distinction and valour is to return into the arms of his wife and what a lady she is, she never let him down and often kept the flame of hope alive and belief in her husband.

I raise my glass  to them both and if i ever see you both drinks will be on your table as long as you wish.

Congratulations to you both

Re: At last something worth Celebrating and raising a glass

... it's easy for people in comfortable robes to pass judgment, it's far less easy for serving soldiers to dodge the bullets and a whole lot more and be expected to be a pillar of the establishment at the same time. War is not nice, never nice in fact, but like clearing the rubbish, someone has to do it, I would suggest. Mr and Mrs Blackman, you have my sympathies.