American Conservatives

Kristie Kristie

American Conservatives

Mr. Cameron,
In your recent interview with Simon Schama, you said the American right was leaning toward a culture war.  Since you don't live in our country, I'm sure you won't mind if I tell you that you're wrong.  It is the liberal faction in our country that is heading to a "culture" war, not us.  We want limited government, where everyone is treated equal.  The liberals try culture and class warfare all the time.  "Tax the rich!" is their battle cry, when in fact they tax us - the middle class.
Thank you.