Aid to Pakistani unjustifiable

Mr Lee Mr Lee

Aid to Pakistani unjustifiable

Why are you giving Pakistan £64 million without the consent of British tax payers? Why are you not using this money for the UK needy especially our armed forces in Afghanistan? and by the way is the UK not flat broke after bailing the banks out so have we borrowed this money to give away putting the UK in more debt? This makes absolutely no sense. There are enough wealthy Pakistani business people as well as Pakisstanies in UK to hold charity events to generate the money for thier brother and sisters. So please stop giving away our money that you cannot afford
lesley lesley

Re: Aid to Pakistani unjustifiable

i know an ex guards man that was blown up lost a leg and suffers flash backs but we can only give him a 20% disability.  the priorities are wrong.  I am sick of the attitude of this government already we should take care of our own first or is the aid money coming back to someones bak pocket via bridge building deals etc.
george george

Re: Aid to Pakistani unjustifiable

whilst £64 million may be a lot of money for one person  it is pennies in terms of international aid. If we leave aside our moral duty as fellow human beings then we should remember that
aid is alot more effective than bombing campaigns which cost billions. George,london