Admin......

Re: Admin......

I would also ask the same question. The regular contributors to this forum will I'm sure greatly miss the opportunity to express and defend their opinions, generally in a civilised manner and with respect for each others views. I would welcome a Theresa May.com Have your say Forum

Re: Admin......

dave 1 dave 1

Re: Admin......

Very good  suggestion Peter.Lets hope Admin. take it on board.

Re: Admin......

Let's hope they can too!

Re: Admin......

Re: Admin......

I believe there may be a history here, and this is easier said than done!
David A
adminukpolitics adminukpolitics

Re: Admin......

yes sorry for delay will resolve soon...

Re: Admin......

Re: Admin......

So am I, because from where I'm sitting, this website is beginning to look like a dead or dying duck!

Re: Admin......

Re: Admin......

adminukpolitics adminukpolitics

Re: Admin......

hi and apologies to forum users. unfortunately it takes quite a lot of time  to start a site anew less so once it's up and running and while it is doubtless an extremely interesting time in politics I am not sure if it conflicts too heavily with my workload.
i have some ideas but these sites need to stay politically relevant otherwise the opportunity cost is too high.

Re: Admin......

This post was updated on .
Admin. here's a novel way for you to resolve your dilemma at zero cost, being a newspaper man myself!

Suggest you change the name 'Forum' to 'Fallout'

If anything will grab the attention, and sum us up as we are now, that will!

What say ye?

P.S. other words which may be more writ friendly, include:

Post Mortem
Aftermath
Conclusion
Forum in Absentia
Melting Pot
What next? Discuss

but you get my drift! can save you a few bob too!

David A
adminukpolitics adminukpolitics

Re: Admin......

not a bad idea!
the cost is predominantly time....these sites get attacked frequently and need to be updated so i'll factor all this in... there is a technological solution. I'm quite interested in apps that counteract fake news there may be something there.....i also should state that the email box frequently is full and i don't have time to download/read all of them.