A few things I need to mention

Liam Brennan Liam Brennan

A few things I need to mention

That pussy Carney who runs the bank of England, why is he getting his nose in he isn’t even British and how can saving £360,000,000 a week be a bad thing, over a year that’s £18720,000,000. That’s a lot of money we have to spend on out projects. Please ignore Cameron he has lied about the EU, he was always in favour of it because it makes his life so much easier as I have said before it negates the problem of him making any decisions, and the few he does make will soon me made by Adolf Merkel, Boris is right the whole thing is German driven and the intention is the same to rule Europe except they won’t get Russia and they shouldn’t get Britain.  We not only can survive outside the EU we will thrive, we are great on our own so ignore all the scaremongers like that old slapper  Christine Lagarde of the IMF and that other childish idiot Osbourne. Another ass hole Hilary Benn wants to get in on the act, his take is the we need to stay in and reform the EU, why oh why did someone wake him up, another  special needs moron, He obviously doesn’t read anything, or even watch the news. Or he would know, we have absolutely no say in anything the EU does, ask our chief negotiator. Yet we still pay £55 MILLION A DAY, the man (if that’s what he is ) HILARY??  HE SAID WE ARE A LEADER IN THE EU so explains just how far removed from the real world he is, another Corbynite another delusional prick.  None of them are worth pissing on if they were on fire.
And the BBC got away with it again, why is not having a licence a criminal offence, why do I have to pay £150 a year when I haven’t watched the BBC for years; I got fed up with their exaggeration and bias, and the number of queers who keep mincing around, not to mention the endless repeats despite getting a huge amount of public money. I really think they should be made to go commercial they say they are independent, but there not they are the same as the government, existing on tax payers money while not listening to anything that is said to them by the people who are forced to pay them for endless crap.
I’m glad that Father got away with taking his daughter on holiday in term time, I listened to some jerk off called Toby Young, witter on about him having no respect for teachers, why should he. They get paid to do a job and they do is spectacularly badly, they are more interested in the length of the skirts or the contents of a lunch box than trying to impart some information, The point ids the Government and indeed all the experts use vague phrases like REGULAR , which means a different thing to everyone. If as they ascertain that every single day is VITAL  to the child’s education then what happened when they went on strike, they obviously didn’t give a shit about the children then, or if the child is ill or in hospital will these caring teachers go around and ensure the child has the lesson. He burbles n about giving a syllabus if children can just drop in and out, typical simplification and biased statement by another left wing ponce. I think as  long as a child has 90% plus attendance, then there parents should be able to give them a holiday if they want. Teachers should do what there paid for TEACH not act as law enforcement on the bits they want because it makes them feel important, they were quick enough to whinge about the reporting of radicalisation in school.  Now the new Mayor of London and his radical friends, electing this man was a mistake, mind you Goldberg wasn’t a great choice either, but this guy is a Muslim and they can never be good British citizens and have the good of the public at heart. And here is My reasoning…..   liambren@hotmail.co.uk
Can a good Muslims be good British citizens, and support the country that took them in?
Theologically - no.... Because   his allegiance is to Allah, the Moon god of Arabia.
Religiously - no.... Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam. (Quran, 2:256)
Scripturally - no..... Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.
Geographically - no.... Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times per day.
Socially - no.... Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
Politically - no.... Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of all non-Muslim countries. “The great Satan”.
Domestically - no.... Because, he is instructed to marry four women and can beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34)
Intellectually - no.... Because, he cannot accept any other world Constitution since they are generally based on Biblical principles, and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
Philosophically - no.... Because Islam, Muhammad and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
Spiritually - no.... Because, when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's and Jewish God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.      Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' British Nationals’. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. The more people who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.
The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!
The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within, maybe that's why we have so many Muslims in Britain and so many mosques and 'cultural centres'
There is a saying in Arabic “a lie that heals is better than a truth that hurts” Whether Muslims are aware of it or not, orthodox Islam is a threefold system—a religious-political-cultural ideology—with the goal to subjugate the world to itself.   While the Qur’an does say, "There shall be no compulsion in religion" (2:256), many Qur’anic scholars insist that, in its context, this verse has nothing to do with not forcing non-Muslims to submit to the rule of Islam. Many also teach that this "no compulsion" verse was abrogated (2:106) and replaced by the later and more numerous verses that say things like: "Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and hypocrites and deal rigorously with them." (9:73) "Make war on them until idolatry shall cease, and God’s religion shall reign supreme." (8:39) "Fight against such of those ... who ... do not embrace the true Faith, until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (9:29) In Muhammad’s day, conquered Jews and Christians who did not convert to Islam were allowed to live, provided they paid jizya, a "protection" tax. Pagans were only given the choice to convert or die. This was the "peace" offered by 7th century Islam. And it would be no different today since the Quran cannot be altered, it still states the same things as it did, and always will. To this day, in every country where Islamic law (Shari’a) is embraced, non-Muslims (and, yes, women) are treated as second-class citizens. Freedom of religion is forbidden. For a Muslim to "apostatize" means, at the very least:: imprisonment, or more likely  torture and death. If you doubt any of this or disbelieve me, then  do your own careful research on the web or at a local library. See if you can find a satisfying answer to the following question: In what Islamic nation is this "beautiful, peaceful, and tolerant religion of Islam" (as it is presented in the West) practiced in such a way that it might prompt you to move there for the rest of your life?   I do not say these things to be unkind. It’s just that I am of the persuasion that the truth that "hurts" is better than a lie that "heals." As I hope that both Muslims and non-Muslims alike recognize the true nature of Islam. You also need to ask them “why is it so important to you, that I have to believe, what you believe”
You can read, save, forward or delete this, that's up to you, but it is the truth and you can never say "Well I didn't know, why wasn't I told"

Re: A few things I need to mention

Liam,

Congratulations, you have listed every negative aspect of Islam that make it impossible for the devotees of that dangerous cult to assimilate into and coexist with non Muslims in any civilised society!
Unfortunately There are no positive aspects of Islam to act as a counterbalance to the negatives!