50 Shades of Brexit

Two months on and we are still listening to what Brexit actually mean.

It was a very simple exercise in Democracy where the British public was given a Yes/No to LEAVING the EU.

There was a clear overall mandate to LEAVE the EU

So what is all this talk about what does Brexit actually mean.

We Leave the EU end off with the best agreement we can.

Time for the Tories to uphold the Democratic vote that gave the government a clear mandate ......

We are OUT the EU.......

Stop with the 50 Shades of Brexit

Get on with it!!!

Re: 50 Shades of Brexit

... just posted this on Times digital...

Mr D Akenhead 13 minutes ago
That gang of three in your picture is poison (Merkel, Obama, Kerry), and they are yesterday's news as far as I am concerned because all three of them refuse to listen to the will of their people. At least, Mrs May, for all her previous problems before taking office cannot be accused of that since the Referendum. My advice to her is to try to woo Scotland and Ireland into becoming a United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, persuade Carney to steal a march on America and up interest rates before they do, and turn Britain into a second Switzerland with low taxes to entice good businesses to restore our magnificent City's traditional credibility. Then people like Lloyds might think twice about pulling out!